• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 5 GDT: Stars 2, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I noticed there's a little less cockiness thsi time around on these boards. I know it really doesn't affect anything, but call me superstitious.

Tough, tough game. D allas is playing better, they are confident, but in the long run, I think the Wings secondary scoring will step it up. I mean, heck, even without them the last game could've been a 3-3 tie.

Anyways, I feel good about the game, but also nervous. Anything can happen, but I think the Wings are sufficiently awake now.

I noticed there's a little less cockiness thsi time around on these boards. I know it really doesn't affect anything, but call me superstitious.

Tough, tough game. D allas is playing better, they are confident, but in the long run, I think the Wings secondary scoring will step it up. I mean, heck, even without them the last game could've been a 3-3 tie.

Anyways, I feel good about the game, but also nervous. Anything can happen, but I think the Wings are sufficiently awake now.

Definitely. The loss was a wake up call for a lot of fans, and hopefully Detroit.

Let's go Red Wings!

Guest 2mins4hooking

prediction

STARS 4

WINGS 2

...then back to Dallas for another loss

I predict a 4-0 win by the boys in red. Im going to go with Datsyuk and Zetterberg getting a goal each and Lidstrom and Cleary scoring the other 2. Ozzie plays his best game of the post season but only faces 20 shots from Dallas.

I see a VICTORY, Wings 5 to 2.

Holmstrom on pp assist Lids.

Cleary

Flip

Pav and an empty netter from Hank.

Sammy 2 assists.

Turco and Ott holding each other and crying after the loss.

Morrow out in the 1st with an undisclosed injury, Hope it's not his Right shoulder so as not to screw up his golf game !!

WINGS WN ! WINGS WIN ! WINGS WIN !

I can't believe this game starts in less than an hour.

Also, I love the nhl.com headline. "Turco ready to exercise Detroit demons." Good, he can exercise them all he wants. Because he sure as hell won't be exorcising them.

Also, I love the nhl.com headline. "Turco ready to exercise Detroit demons." Good, he can exercise them all he wants. Because he sure as hell won't be exorcising them.

:clap:

Yeeeeeehaaaa .... I gonna be able to see that one !!!

4-1 WINGSSS !

Dats @ the first min ;) , HOmer @ the crease, Z, Malts (shorthanded)

GO GET'EM WINGS ! ! ! :siren:

Mental pic of little red horned, Winged Wheel-wearing devils in the gym on exercycles, getting their cardio, doing their Pilates!

Make it BURN! Better yet, make Dallas burn.

(this is gonna be the longest half-hour EVER, thanks for making 5 minutes of it, at least, pass faster with that sharp-eyed typo pickup)

Mental pic of little red horned, Winged Wheel-wearing devils in the gym on exercycles, getting their cardio, doing their Pilates!

Make it BURN! Better yet, make Dallas burn.

(this is gonna be the longest half-hour EVER, thanks for making 5 minutes of it, at least, pass faster with that sharp-eyed typo pickup)

No problem. I actually did a print screen, just in case the obviously-not-theologically-inclined editors happen to get clued in. For posterity's sake.

You know what I hate? I hate that it's about 10 minutes to game time, and there are still SINGING VEGETABLES on NBC. I mean, I'm used to it. Horses that run around a track for 60 seconds get 2 hours of pre-game, a conference final hockey game gets nothing. I'm used to it, but that doesn't mean I don't hate it.