• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Why I'm not scared at all

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Ok ok i know we just lost and i know the whole every 33 year curse thing comes into mind but I will seriously be shocked if it even goes to 7 games simply based on one observation...

We are the better team.

lets just remember that folks.

Both losses could have easily been wins, if not for a bonehead call that lost us all our momentum, and Turco having the game of his life. Realistically i belive we've won 4 and lost only one, and that one was todays game which can be attributed to a hot goalie. Idk, i just thought we needed some postive energy.

Just remember,

WE ARE THE BETTER TEAM AND AHVE DOMINATED THEM EVERY GAME EXCEPT ON THE SCOREBOARD

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
I think Wings players could use some desperation actually.

Even us playing half heartadly garned almost a 2-1 one shots ratio and more hits and compeleltly dominated puck possesion and face offs.

Even us playing half heartadly garned almost a 2-1 one shots ratio and more hits and compeleltly dominated puck possesion and face offs.

sounds like an excuse to me.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
sounds like an excuse to me.

How is that an excuse?

I guarntee you if this game had beenn palyed in Dallas the Turco Chant would be on the whole game because he SINGLE HANDEDLY one them this game. For god sakes Dallas ahd like what? 3 shots in the third? we outplayed them.

We had a better team than just about every team we've lost to in the playoffs in the last 6 or 7 years.

The more talented team doesn't always win. It's the hungriest team that wins. As far as hunger goes, the Wings look anorexic right now.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
We had a better team than just about every team we've lost to in the playoffs in the last 6 or 7 years.

The more talented team doesn't always win. It's the hungriest team that wins. As far as hunger goes, the Wings look anorexic right now.

Untrue. We were outplayed by anaheim and Edmenton.

On paper we ahd a better team but they outplayed us.

This sereis tho, weve just been outplaying them and had the better team on paper.

How is that an excuse?

I guarntee you if this game had beenn palyed in Dallas the Turco Chant would be on the whole game because he SINGLE HANDEDLY one them this game. For god sakes Dallas ahd like what? 3 shots in the third? we outplayed them.

so are you saying we should be happy we lost this game because we played well?

Edit: never mind, I know what you are saying. I'm just little pissed.. that's all.

Edited by Yemack

Untrue. We were outplayed by anaheim and Edmenton.

On paper we ahd a better team but they outplayed us.

This sereis tho, weve just been outplaying them and had the better team on paper.

No, we outplayed them earlier in the series, but are currently not outplaying them. What happened earlier in the series can easily be washed away by what's happening now.

At this point, we're getting it handed to us from a passion level. Shots on goal dont' matter if most of those are meaningless.

No, we outplayed them earlier in the series, but are currently not outplaying them. What happened earlier in the series can easily be washed away by what's happening now.

At this point, we're getting it handed to us from a passion level. Shots on goal dont' matter if most of those are meaningless.

See Samuelsson.

I have this to say, Ducks were the better team. Sharks were the better team... You guys are on the ropes, Dallas was playing the rope a dope to a tee. And the funny thing is you all bought in to it.

Oh and Wing far from dominated the last two games, you need to open your eyes my friend. Dallas did what they had to do, its all butter from now on. Turco has broken the Joe jinx and now he will begin his undefeated streak in the Joe and game two notch on his belt will be played in four to six days.

GO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think the Sharkies and Ducks were better than the Stars, yet the WINGS aren't? Hahaha. Nice one. Your immature posts are so great to read.

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention. Once again, beating the Wings 4 in a row is not probable, but this team looks tired and slow all of a sudden. Part of it is that the Stars really are faster than they showed in games 1-3, but part is that guys like chelios, mac, malts, sammy, flip, and cleary are either done physically or tentative mentally.

Now we get to see what this team is made of. Motown Musclemen or Swedish Meatballs?

Both losses could have easily been wins, if not for a bonehead call that lost us all our momentum, and Turco having the game of his life. Realistically i belive we've won 4 and lost only one, and that one was todays game which can be attributed to a hot goalie. Idk, i just thought we needed some postive energy.

You really think Turco was unbelievable today? He made a couple good saves, but I don't remember ever really seeing one that made my jaw drop. We had a lot of shots on goal--as is par for the course--but by and large we didn't have great chances.

Detroit just didn't bring it today. They didn't play with any intensity (apart from Drake I guess). Honestly, they played like a team that knows they only have to win 1 out of 3. But now it's 1 out of 2.

Dallas has done a nice job on Z and D lately and our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th lines haven't stepped up at all. When we won the previous Cups, we got goals from everywhere. Brown, Kocur, Lapointe, Draper, McCarty....there's hardly been any of that in this run. It's been all Z, D, Franzen, and occasionally Hudler if we're on the PP.

You think the Sharkies and Ducks were better than the Stars, yet the WINGS aren't? Hahaha. Nice one. Your immature posts are so great to read.

Did he basically just imply that the Stars let the Wings get a 3-0 lead just so they'd get overconfident? I'm sure that's what it is. That's about as likely as Milbury's suggestion that they just now got over the 4 OT game....

Detroit just didn't bring it today. They didn't play with any intensity (apart from Drake I guess). Honestly, they played like a team that knows they only have to win 1 out of 3. But now it's 1 out of 2.

That's the exact team I saw on the ice today, too. They're using the series lead as a crutch.

Detroit has looked awful the past two games. No intensity. They look like they're skating in slush. And they're more or less flipping the puck around the ice, rather than passing it.

I've got a bad feeling about this Series. I'm not liking their chances going back to Dallas only up by a Game, and with ALL of the momentum and confidence in the wrong lockerroom.

That's the exact team I saw on the ice today, too. They're using the series lead as a crutch.

BINGO!! Its okay we still have 2 shots to win!! I totally agree with you Matt!!! I wish everyone else could too!!