• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

I'm real nervous, but have a good feeling about tonight. Hopefully Babcock set the guys straight after that very un-Red Wing like game five. I expect some energy, and please get some bodies at the net. Don't make Turco look brilliant again.

No score predictions, but Cleary has a good game. I have faith in him still.

Go Ozzie & Red Wings! Handshakes tonight in Dallas...

Edited by GoWings1905

I'm real nervous, but have a good feeling about tonight. Hopefully Babcock set the guys straight after that very un-Red Wing like game five. I expect some energy, and please get some bodies at the net. Don't make Turco look brilliant again.

No score predictions, but Cleary has a good game. I have faith in him still.

Go Ozzie & Red Wings! Handshakes tonight in Dallas...

I had an uneasy feeling Saturday for some reason, but I'm not feeling it today. Wings will close it out tonight!

Here's to lighting up Turco!

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

So I was driving to Taco Bell and on my way there, one of my Wings flags flew off the car. :( It's now gone and I am SAD. I don't know what kind of sign that is..

Maybe it means the Wings will come out flying tonight!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

So yeah...I got to wright a 8 page paper tonight, not happinin, wings are on :P

Wings 4-2

last goal is an open net.

GO WINGS!!!!

So I was driving to Taco Bell and on my way there, one of my Wings flags flew off the car. :( It's now gone and I am SAD. I don't know what kind of sign that is..

Maybe it means the Wings will come out flying tonight!

:scared: OMG the same thing happend to me today, I lost my wings car flag too!!

Tonight could be a historical night.

Can Dallas win and be the start of the 33 year pattern? Will Detroit become the first team in NHL history to blow a 3-games-to-none lead twice? Or will Detroit get their heads out of their super-star asses and play the kind of hockey we all know they can play and just eliminate Dallas already?

Tonight could be a historical night.

Can Dallas win and be the start of the 33 year pattern? Will Detroit become the first team in NHL history to blow a 3-games-to-none lead twice? Or will Detroit get their heads out of their super-star asses and play the kind of hockey we all know they can play and just eliminate Dallas already?

I'm going for the latter. ;)

I had an uneasy feeling Saturday for some reason, but I'm not feeling it today. Wings will close it out tonight!

Here's to lighting up Turco!

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

I had the same thing... Wings will win tonight.

Screw the 33 year old curse... Detroit is going to come out like crazy mother f..k.rs

I'm fine with the decision that Lilja plays (if he does ?).... He played really well last year in the playoffs and he should come out of the press box with something to prove tonight

Aww thanks! It's always best to see the bright side and be positive! Negativity gets you nowhere. In my opinion that is!

I agree. :) We might as well be the ones down 3-2 and I'd still have faith. Go Wings!

With all the negativity lately, and all the talk of changing things, I got to thinking "what would really mess with Dallas' heads?"

This is not serious. We would not win doing this. It would be fun to watch. Imagine the following scenario from the perspective of the Dallas players and coaches.

Starting lineup:

Grind line

Lids/Raf

Hasek

About 10 seconds into the first period, Mac comes out, Kronner comes in. The d-men play forward, and the forwards play D. (Positions assigned previously.) Switch players one at a time. Each player leaving the ice lets the oncoming player know which position he is playing. Switch the goalies at every opportunity.

So, at any given moment, you could have something like:

Helm/Cheli/Hank

Cleary/Lebda

Ozzie

or perhaps:

Stuie/Homer/Flip

Mac/Drake

Hasek

If a guy ends up in his normal position, so be it.

Then in the second period, start

ZDH

Lids/Raf

Hasek

Bring in players in their normal positions, but whenever the C or senior A on the ice yells "octopus!" the center stays in position, but the wings and d-men switch (or switch back). Keep switching goalies.

Third period, start with a normal lineup and Ozzie in goal. Play like we have all season with no weird stuff at all.

Like I said, this is not serious, but it could be fun to watch the Dallas bench.

I want whatever it is that your smoking.

My dreams have not failed me yet this playoff season, when i have them, and i do not think they will. I had a dream last night that the Wings won 4-2 today, and all i know is Lids scored the game winning goal on a powerplay... and Pav got a goal.... anywyas i predict wings win 4-2 ( Pavs, Huds, Lids, Clears)

Then on to the SC FINALS.... GO WINGS

Last year during Game 6 against the Ducks, I was amazed at how calm and profesisonal the Wings stayed when they were down 4-1. It almost led to them tying the game. We see this all season long too. Tonight, the Wing's all business, professional way of doing things will send the Pittsburgh Penguins on a plane to Detroit.

Edited by Herr Hockey

The Wings have not played a full 60 in the past two games and they need to do so to win. So tonight, I hope they play a full 60 minutes of hard hockey and the rest should take of itself. Also, a strong start will be key. GO WINGS GO!