• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Brought out My Yzerman jersey tonight as well, kept rotating Zetterberg and Datsyuk, but thought it would be best to go with #19 tonight.

Me too...mine is signed! I had to take it off the wall...it was to important of a game to leave it there!

I knew today was going to be a good day. I beat Tiger Woods on EA Sports PGA07. I have been trying for a while, and it happened today!

It's not Ozzy that's blown the leads...

True...it matters what the guys in front of you are doing too...

Anyways...the breakdown isn't coming from the visitors...wouldn't have thought

Dallas would have such a complete break down...out shot...out hit...and

no support what so ever in front of their net

Game 4 maybe...not game 6

I'm taping House as well! My DVR gives me the option of taping another channel, so I don't have to switch....

So does mine, but if I'm recording two shows (House and - ugh - Wildfire for the wife), I can't watch a third channel (unless it's something that was pre-recorded).

'tis okay, I've got my Sopcast. :D

Me too...mine is signed! I had to take it off the wall...it was to important of a game to leave it there!

I knew today was going to be a good day. I beat Tiger Woods on EA Sports PGA07. I have been trying for a while, and it happened today!

So far so good for my #19 jersey tonight as well. I normally don't wear it because of the smoking and drinking I do during the game but the last time I wore it was the beginning of OT for game 5 of the Nashville series and I decided we needed a boost. Minimal beers (7) and no cigs have protected the jersey so far. KEEP IT UP BOYS!

can people seriously please try to get over the "announcer bias" on whichever network they're listening to?

it's like anything positive said about the Wings somehow isn't heard.

It sure gets old, doesn't it?