• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Ozzy was solid all game, but awesome in the third. They had many great scoring chances that he turned aside. Dallas was rallying in the third and Osgood shut the door.

Harold,

I did see that on the highlights.... Looked like it was a great game and he played well.... I am just a bit concerned that they scored a few goals the same way on Ozzie (for future reference of course)....

Pens-Wings series will be good for sure..

Just watched the third period. Morrow is officially a total douchebag for the late hit on Lidstrom.

Agreed! The puck was nowhere near, It's just luck that Lids didn't get hurt on that play. O well I guess we have the last laugh. :lol:

FINALLY!!!

Finally we put Dallas behind.

Back to normal game,back to winning!!! :cool:

GREAT TOUGH GAME FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Ozzie was huge,Dats And Hank as usual & Great Defence!

Dallas you gave nice fight in the series,but you got to admit,the better team won.

Congrats everyone!!!

:beerbuddy:

SCF,Here we are.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

Edited by -=Red_Force=-

oh boy the Wings really made it happen last night. im going to be completely unbiased and truthful about my observation:

i have watched many pittsburgh games throughout these playoffs. and of course i have watched every single red wings game this postseason.

indeed the Pens have a GREAT offense. Crosby and Malkin especially - everyone knows that.

BUT i will say this: the Pens definitely have NOT faced a defense with as much shut down power as the Red Wings and also: many of their games (most noticeably against the Rags and the Flyers) were at a slower pace than what the red wings play at. now im not saying that the Pens couldn't hang with the red wings with end to end hockey actually i believe quite the contrary but the Wings style and defensive core as a whole (save the 3rd pairing, they can be a bit shaky) seems like they honestly could handle the Pens and their top 2 lines.

heres to a great series nonetheless,

i really do think the Wings have a real shot at winning. all they really have to do is hold home ice, and get one at Pittsburgh. Chris Osgood, you are amazing.

hockeytown, the Finals are here again.

GO WINGS!

I'm interested to see how hurt Morrow was. After that fall I still think he seperated his shoulder.

As for the series I'm very happy they put it away. They looked like the team that won 9 in a row. I was really worried after game 5. They looked so much like the teams from 03-06 in that game so I was very nervous. Now my nerves get to be taken up a notch with the finals. I'm really hoping they can pull it off. I would almost rather lose in the 2nd or 3rd round than the finals, knowing they were that close. But those two losses will help I think. I was kinda worried that if they went in winning 10 in a row that what would happen if they hit a bump in the road. With Franzen's headaches gone hope he gets cleared to play. The 4 days off now only helps that cause. And hey I won't have to worry about a game 7 on the night of my concert now. ;)

Charlotte Perrelli - Hero - Sweden Eurovision song.

Maybe this will pump up the Wings.

Edited by Jwo

lol Chelios is a player:

det2.jpg

lip boy joins the fun:

det3.jpg

he looks happy:

det5.jpg

Are these pics recent? Is that Drapes house ;)

Edited by Vilmer

Well, Dallas simply got out-played pretty effectively in 4 games out of 6...and that is all it takes. We (Dallas) had some rookies who were able to step it up and play their hearts out to get us 2 games and keep us in, and our vets got another chance to prove they can still play, but when it comes down to the end, Detroit just had us--they had energy, but poise; just the right amount of physicality added to a clean, technical game. Impressive, Detroit, Impressive.

Now the hard part: who to cheer for in the Finals. I'm a die-hard Stars fan, so it kind of hurts to think of cheering for Detroit, but they have such a solid, solid team! And, I haven't been following the Pens much this season, so I don't know that I'm familiar enough with their play to claim them for the final series. I realize I'm not exactly in the right place for an unbiased comparison, but can anyone give me a goalie-defense-offensive breakdown of the teams.

Well, here it is: Go Detroit! *cringe :)

Edited by devan

Are these pics recent? Is that Drapes house ;)

I would hope not. That place is pretty trashy, especially given the magazines in the background of the Cheli picture. It seems like a college house to me. Where did those pics come from? I'd be pretty surprised to see Cheli, Lids and Drapes partying at a place like that.

I would hope not. That place is pretty trashy, especially given the magazines in the background of the Cheli picture. It seems like a college house to me. Where did those pics come from? I'd be pretty surprised to see Cheli, Lids and Drapes partying at a place like that.

I love the Wings dearly, but don't be surprised. They are no angels. Trust me. lol

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

So the legends of the NHL are partyin' at a mysterious location with Kid Rock and loads of females. Intriguing!

Edited by Vilmer

I know some people who have partied with members of the team. They're insane. I've heard some crazy stories involving Chelios, Federov, and McCarty especially. I don't see Lidstrom as much of a partier though.