• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Who ever shows up early and hungry will win this game. I thought we had it wrapped, but the Stars have shown some resiliance, and that coupled with a dismal offensive display by the Wings has left room for doubt. I have every confidence that we are the better team, we just need to feel it and show it...........................I know one thing, I am tired of losing to Dallas. Two is enough ! I keep hearing the questions from friends and family who ask " What happened to your boys, they had them on the ropes" To which I reply " It's all about desire "

as I really don't know what the answer is. I think Game 4 was a mild awakening, game 5 was the reality check. Game 6 will be a Desperate Wings team pulling out all the stops........

The team that wants it most and plays with that in mind will be victorious !

Being a diehard RW fan, My team will still be my team regardless of the outcome of this game and even this series.I would hate for an amazing run to end , especially to the likes of the Stars and Turco.............

I'll go out on a limb here and pick a score :

4-2 Wings ( I would rather see a score comparable to game 4 of the Colorado series)

We score first and set the tone.

McCarty gives Ott his come upings !

I'm nervous as hell about this game.

I don't want to be one of the panicky naysayers, I really don't. And you guys know me better than that anyway. But I'm still worried. Will we get the Wings team that we saw in the last two or the dominant force that we saw before that? I'm all one for giving credit where credit is due, but Dallas hasn't climbed back into the series because they've been absolutely fantastic and perfect (although Turco's making a case for that); Detroit has just been AWFUL.

I've switched to my Zata jersey for tonight. The Lids jersey blew two in a row after its 9-game winning streak. I don't want to see a Game 7, especially since I have to work Wednesday night with no access to radio, TV or scores in general.

Finish them off TONIGHT. They've lingered around long enough, boys.

There's more pressure on the Stars now than there was in Game 4, and there's more pressure on the Stars than the Wings. That should work in our favor.

People think that we need to step up the scoring effort, but I really think that all we need is some breaks. What needs to happen is a renewed focus on defense. We got here by snuffing the other team's chances. Let's go for a shutout tonight.

The Wings had a lot of chances the other night, but they either did not get a rebound (except Hulder's goal) or missed the entire net on the shot.....

Ozzie has been scored on blocker side a few times in this series.... There is a pattern and the Wings D needs to realize this and so does Ozzie...

No score prediction. I just want a win.

Lets generate some scoring chances. And please put some shots on net!

Nice crisp passing this time, puck control!

Lets do it guys! Wrap up the conference tonight!!

please win. thats all. just one more (this series) is that so much to ask for?

wings win 2-1 in OT and my blood pressure rises too much.

GO WINGS!!! GO OZZIE!!! GO BABS!!!

I feel it. They feel the pressure and will play well.

Wings know the opportunities they let slip away. It's been a tough few games when you have to beat both the Stars AND the refs. Tonight the Stars return to their wives ...

*cough cough*

*clears throat*

"Naa nah nah nah .. nah na nah nah .. .. . .. "

Holmstrom HAS to play his game. The phantom call in game 4 has got into his head. The League knows they messed up, and they're gonna give Holmstrom some leeway in the crease.

I haven't been this nervous for a game since game 7 against the AVs in 2002. Hopefully thats an omen, Go Wings! :champs:

Big time players show up in big time games, for as much talk about the need for secondary scoring, we need Datsyuk and Z to lead the way. Close it out.