• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest NHLFan

My First Post:P Plus NHL GM Fantasy League

Rate this topic

Guest NHLFan

Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so I'll gladly move it if need be. Anyways, I'm here today to show you a very cool and very organized nhl gm league.

This league currently has 22 teams still available. It is the administrator's hope that the league will start either in June, or when all of the teams have been filled. I hope that you are interested, because I am a member and I can say that the league is going to be a great one.

Even if you're not that interested, I still suggest checking it out and reading up on the league. Plus, I could answer any questions you may have about it.

Main page URL: http://www.nhla.bravehost.com/

Cheers,

NHLFan

Guest NHLFan

oh yeah, i forgot to mention (even if it doesnt make THAT much of a difference) that detroit is already taken:P sorry

Guest NHLFan
Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so I'll gladly move it if need be. Anyways, I'm here today to show you a very cool and very organized nhl gm league.

This league currently has 22 teams still available. It is the administrator's hope that the league will start either in June, or when all of the teams have been filled. I hope that you are interested, because I am a member and I can say that the league is going to be a great one.

Even if you're not that interested, I still suggest checking it out and reading up on the league. Plus, I could answer any questions you may have about it.

Main page URL: http://www.nhla.bravehost.com/

Cheers,

NHLFan

anyone?