• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2008 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

They've been a little slow to respond over at the Pens board, but it sounds as if they'll have a thread up before too long. I'm looking forward to the back and forth :)

PS: In watching their boards today, I noticed a distinctly different flavor than what I saw in Dallas, Colorado or Nashville. Sure, they're a more vitriolic lot, but the fact that they're a blue collar city that loves hockey the way we do really shines through. Some very knowledgeable folks over there, I'm happy to say.

Looks awesome but your crosshairs are off center, dunno if you wanted that or not. I assume you know how to turn the rulers on in PS? Also, I know you want to keep the quality up, but you can always do that "Save for Web" option and your filesize will be significantly smaller with only a small decrease in quality, depending on which setting you choose. Just trying to help.

The crosshairs are off center because the Penguin body within the logo is off center. If I moved it to the correct location it would almost look like the target would "miss".

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25