• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2008 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Does anyone have stills from that one South Park episode where the Red Wings play against Stan's peewee team? All this talk about the Penguins' 'youth' being an advantage is giving me some ideas...

this ones not against the penguins or anything, it's just me being sick fo all the new graphics for the neww nhl, bring back some f***in class, this is what the logo this year should look like.

Amen to that!! I cannot stand the new Stnaly Cup Finals patch they use now. It just looks so weird on the jerseys, like they totally don't belong. I'd love to see them bring the old style back. They blended in nicely with the jerseys. I got jerseys with the 97, 98, 02 patches on them, but I don't know if I will bother with the 08 one, cause they look so stupid IMO. I'll still get one, just not put on any jersey like I usually do.

this ones not against the penguins or anything, it's just me being sick fo all the new graphics for the neww nhl, bring back some f***in class, this is what the logo this year should look like.

2008finals.jpg

Now that looks great. Wish this is what would be on the jerseys this year.