• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2008 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Damn Babs looks evil in that pic. And that's some nice cleavage behind his head.

That cleavage looked very nice in HD. Also, there was a blonde behind the goal the Wings shot on in the 2nd period that was smokin'

I checked the rulebook on NHL.com today to look up the goalkeeper interference rule in the wake of last night's game. I thought you all might find interesting what I saw:

interference.jpg

I dunno man...Dupuis CLEARLY got pushed into Osgood there :P

i added something to your avatar really hope you dont mind.

if you do please let me know and i opologize.

when i first saw him fall it's the first thing i thought of.

getaway.gif

that's a great addition, wish I would have thought of that when i made it. Good job :thumbup:

I dunno man...Dupuis CLEARLY got pushed into Osgood there :P

wow it explains it all, personally homer deserves a 2 game suspension for that :yowza:

Dude, Ozzie's pretty obviously outside his crease. Incidental contact ;)

No no, as you are all missing the point. As the pictures clearly show, Homer's stick is very near to making contact with Fleury (albeit while out of the crease), while Dupuis' stick is entirely out of the crease and is in no way making contact with Osgood. This incontrovertibly supports O’Halloran's explanation of the call. :hehe:

Ok..I haven't been through all 17 pages so I'm not sure if this one has been posted yet. If it hasn't been posted someone can work with this one. I'm not sure if you can photoshop an animated pic.

4dx35kw.gif