• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2008 Stanley Cup Final Photoshop War: Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

I remember that didn't Chilli Willi break loose and fall into lake St. Clair

Coast Guard had to pick him up on Walpole Island. He was promptly taken into custody. Seems Canada wouldn't grant him refugee status.

ggwizard...hilarious!

Edit: we need a GIF animation of that, stat!

Edited by Third Man In

i thought id run with Matts Coen Brothers idea....

hank.jpg

The department of redundancy department thanks you for not making another *** or whiner joke about being *** or whining we thank you!

So I was searching Google to look up some Sydney Crosby facts this morning when I found something interesting on Google. I had to take a screenshot of the suggestion Google gave me when I searched "Sydney Crosby". Here it is:

crosbyflopperla0.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

So I was searching Google to look up some Sydney Crosby facts this morning when I found something interesting on Google. I had to take a screenshot of the suggestion Google gave me when I searched "Sydney Crosby". Here it is:

crosbyflopperla0.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

nice

but you really should check your email...

Not to be a wimp or anything...but the *** jokes are really unnecessary....and extremely weak

The *** jokes are necessary, and hilarious. If you don't like *** jokes, stop watching sports, never go into a locker room, never talk to real people. *** jokes make the world go round.

The *** jokes are necessary, and hilarious. If you don't like *** jokes, stop watching sports, never go into a locker room, never talk to real people. *** jokes make the world go round.

:clap: Here Here! Lighten up everybody! *** people think they're funny too!