• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
M0DAN01999

Congratulations

Rate this topic

Great Job you guys. This was a fun series. I wish you all the luck in the Stanley Cup Finals. Keep the Cup in the west. I can say that I am a little sad that the we fell short of our final goal but I am proud of my Stars and what they did this Stanley Cup Playoffs. You guys deserve it. Have fun, enjoy it. Beat the Pens

Great Job you guys. This was a fun series. I wish you all the luck in the Stanley Cup Finals. Keep the Cup in the west. I can say that I am a little sad that the we fell short of our final goal but I am proud of my Stars and what they did this Stanley Cup Playoffs. You guys deserve it. Have fun, enjoy it. Beat the Pens

It turned into a great series and more than one Wings fan was nervous after those Stars wins! I'm sure we'll see more of Dallas next post season!

Guest LivingtheDream

Dallas is a great team. Thanks for the note! Good luck to you.

Hey Thanks Modano!!! You guys had great run!! Beating Anaheim and San Jose is a BIG DEAL!! Those were the teams that were suppose to represent the West!! Your team showed what a great team you have, and I believe you will be a force next season!! I expect you to have a much better regular season next year, and for your sake avoid a tough playoff next time around!! I hope that you stay here on our board!! It takes balls to come on here and say that!! Take Care !!! :thumbup:

Thanks. In return, I gotta say....I was impressed by the fans at the arena, most of them hanging around til the end to salute their team. A lot of arenas would be a tomb but you'd have thought they were handing the CC Bowl to the Stars, as packed as the place still was.

Not a bad showing at all by a team that wasn't supposed to get past the Duckies...

Or the Sharks...

And (other than a few random drunken morons at AAcenter) I've always thought that Dallas has classy fans. Thanks for keeping the standard going!

Thanks for the kind words, Modano. We're gonna do our best to keep the Cup in the West, you can count on that.

I kinda figured it would go 6 with you guys, so thanks for making the prediction come true. Now we hope you'll jump on the bandwagon for just a little while and give us some moral support.

See ya next season!

Almost forgot - thank you for beating the s**t out of Anaheim, and giving me a hell of a good laugh.

Edited by Kira

Thanks! I've always liked Dallas and this just keeps that going. It was a great series. Good to hear you want the Cup to stay in the West because if Dallas would have one I would have wanted the Cup in the west as well. I hope you stick around the board and keep us company as we go into battle with the Penguins!

Much thanks, and hope you stay around for the Finals.

And thanks for beating the Ducks and the Sharks! :thumbup:

Modano, and Zubov are still classy players, and I wish Morrow was on our team. Shame you have Ott, Ribeiro and Turco really ;)

The Stars had a really, really impressive run. They were horrible for awhile after the Richards trade and were in danger of being the Ottawa of the West. Yet they put it together, knocked out the Ducks and the Stars (so many peoples' pick for the WCF) without the benefit of home ice, and then showed a hell of a lot of heart this series when they could have meekly packed it in after falling down 3-0.

Morrow was a beast these playoffs. Turco proved himself for the second playoffs in a row. And the fans in Dallas really did themselves proud to the end.

:thumbup: I posted this (below) on : http://boards.dallasstars.com/showflat.php...&PHPSESSID=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's nice to see the positive comments about the Stars. You guys should be proud of your team and their playoff run.

What grit! During the third period of game three I thought you were done. Your guys seemed to lay down. We (Wings fans) thought it was all over. There were people actually saying the dreaded "S" word. WRONG! During games four and five, and right until the very end of game 6, the Stars played with heart and determination.

Way to go. You had a great playoff run when nobody (media and pundits) thought it possible. Good luck next year.

In the words of Ron Burgendy "Stay Classy". I was really impressed by the class MOST Dallas fans showed, but there are always the idiot fans for every team. Thanks for a great series. If we can handle this series we can take the Pens. Go Wings!!!