• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sixer

Stanley Cup Tickets on sale right now

Rate this topic

i have two tickets to game 2 upper deck, will release in 40 secs, go, keep searching, some still left

Edited by sixer

I'm finding single seats (though nothing cheap), but no pairs. I wonder if the gf would understand....

Yeah, thats what I'm finding. $350.00 for a single seat in the lower bowl.

No pairs to be found.

I found 1 at $190, but the guys I would be going with would have kicked my ass hard. It was gone right after I let it go.

Well, on the bright side, none of the media can rail on us for not selling out games. Also on the bright side, those of us that didn't get them get to keep room on the credit card!

Ugh, I was hoping to go to my first Red Wings games at the Joe but couldn't get any tickets in time. Now I'll be subjected to scalpers outrageous pricing if I want to go.. :angry:

You could try StubHub or ebay.

I had two at $230, but I just had to let them go. If it were last night I'd probably have pulled the trigger, but now that I'm calmer I realized that $500 for a game they a) aren't guaranteed to win and b) won't be clinching anyway is a little obscene.

I'll have to settle for a bootleg Versus feed, or maybe go see the local ECHL team in their championship game 1 for $10.

I can't believe my computer just cost me getting tickets. The clock on it said 11:20 and I was sitting here just waiting for 12:00 to hit and get them. I guess it's on to Ebay now to pay some crazy price.

A buddy of mine owns a bar in Pittsburgh and he and some friends got 40 tickets in Detroit. I am gonna assume a lot of Pens fans got tickets and are willing to make the short drive to Detroit. Rest assured that there will be a very small Red Wings presence at the Pens game. Scalpers who see fans in the other teams garbage triple the price they sell to Pens fans for. There was a big story on that last week on the news. haha.

Any sections to avoid at the Joe or is pretty much every seat decent?

I think they're all decent. The "super cheap" seats put you in a corner where there is a low drywall ceiling over your head and you can't see the scoreboard. But they *are* cheap (relatively speaking). Unfortunatley, my knuckles scream in agony whenever I sit there, because when the Wings score, you forget about how low that ceiling is.

No problem getting tix online this afternoon. 200 level, end where the Wings shoot twice. I know a ton of Pens fans who also got seats today. Can't wait to check out a game at the Joe!

I swear to god I could murder the people on ebay selling tickets they just bought for over double!

It is illegal for Michigan event tickets to be sold for more than face value. That's why prices are so much higher in other areas versus Michigan. If they're scalping them on Ebay, you could report them just for spite, especially if they're in Pennsylvania!! (jk)

Also, I wonder if they give each area so many tickets to sell. That would explain Pens being able to purchase tickets while Wings are left out in the cold.

Also, I wonder if they give each area so many tickets to sell. That would explain Pens being able to purchase tickets while Wings are left out in the cold.

I remember the Caps used to do that to us in the playoffs all the time. They'd block ticket sales to people in the 412 area code. Building was still full of Pens fans every game.

I don't think the NHL mandates an allotment for away tickets (ie; the way college football does), or that the Wings would do such a thing. If they do, then kudos to them for welcoming Pens fans warmly.

Well I did it, got my single seat ticket to game 5, section 209 so I get to watch the wings shoot twice...and all for the modest price of $240 :scared:

Worth it though...Wings in 5! Clinch it at home!

Is that in the first 12 rows? I paid $190 for up a little higher