• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
sixer

Stanley Cup Tickets on sale right now

Rate this topic

I can't find 3 for under $300. God, this is insane. I wanted to go SO bad. I just can't afford $300 for a game they might not win. :(

At least you're not staking $300 and a six hour drive on it. The ride home would be a very long one if we lose.

Prepare for a long ride home than :battle:

I go to a lot of road games. You've gotta hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Either way, I'll have a great time in Detroit as I always have.

At least you're not staking $300 and a six hour drive on it. The ride home would be a very long one if we lose.

Very true, good point. I just really wanted to go.

And, as I'm a Wings fan, I'm obligated to say: You should probably get one of those car seat massager's and buckle up for a looooooong ride home.

Very true, good point. I just really wanted to go.

And, as I'm a Wings fan, I'm obligated to say: You should probably get one of those car seat massager's and buckle up for a looooooong ride home.

Like I said, I'm prepared for it. You don't go into someone's arena during the playoffs without the thought in the back of your mind that you might lose.

My solace is knowing that some Wings fan could potentially suffer the same fate that I might.

And, unlike going to Philly, I won't fear for my life every time I use the rest room at the Joe.

Edited by Pens66

Like I said, I'm prepared for it. You don't go into someone's arena during the playoffs without the thought in the back of your mind that you might lose.

My solace is knowing that some Wings fan could potentially suffer the same fate that I might.

And, unlike going to Philly, I won't fear for my life every time I use the rest room at the Joe.

:lol:

I'm still looking for game 5. Looking like I might have to go Ebay.

Did you end up getting tickets?

Not through ticketmaster, but a supplier (near Detroit) to the company my father owns owes my Dad a favor for taking him and some clients to a Packers/Lions game in a luxury Box at Lambeau Field a year ago. My Dad put in a call after I told him I couldn't get seats, and it sounds as though this guy will be able to come through with atleast 2 tickets.

Here's hoping.

I'm still looking for game 5. Looking like I might have to go Ebay.

Ouch.

Any game where any team has a chance to win the cup is going to be through the roof. I'm dreading what I might pay for tickets to game 6.

No, but you might fear missing the first 10 minutes of the period! For $300+, I want the rest room to come to me so I don't miss any of the action!

Yeah you will be lucky if you even get to use it in the 2-1/2 hours the game is running

Womens bathroom lines are bad.... Guys lines (which has never been a problem before) have been very long... I make a point to hold it!

Yeah you will be lucky if you even get to use it in the 2-1/2 hours the game is running

Womens bathroom lines are bad.... Guys lines (which has never been a problem before) have been very long... I make a point to hold it!

Can't possibly be worse than at Mellon, with concourses about the size of a small passenger jet fuselage. I'll feel right at home. :lol:

I couldn't get tickets for game 5 but I did grab game 7 tickets on ticketmaster.

For any tickets that I can't get on ticketmaster I get on stubhub cause it's easier to get a refund in case the game gets canceled. Ebay is a bit more of a pain if the game is canceled.

I'll definitely be at games 6 and 7. I'll be at games 4 and 5 depending on whether or not anyone can win the Cup at those games. I'm coming from NYC so I will be doing a lot of driving back and forth from Detroit to Pittsburgh and NYC depending on how the series goes.

I hate the Penguins so I'm hoping the Wings take them out in 4 or 5 but realistically I think the Wings are going to win in 6.

Edited by Satan's Hockey

I'm so excited, I'm flying all the way from New Mexico to go to my first game at the Joe. I have hoped for years that some day I would get to go to a game at the Joe but never dreamed it would be a Stanley Cup game. I can't wait 10th row back in Section 109.

maybe a stupid question but will they have standing room tickets?

They're already sold out of pairs, might be able to get a single if you check.

Standing room were going for $140 each I believe.

Just tried to purchase tickets in pittsburgh for game 4...got on the phone with one of the ticketmaster reps...just as she was finishing putting in the zip code...they sold out. I'm so bummed out. That would have made for an awesome weekend.

Just tried to purchase tickets in pittsburgh for game 4...got on the phone with one of the ticketmaster reps...just as she was finishing putting in the zip code...they sold out. I'm so bummed out. That would have made for an awesome weekend.

They only want Pens fans coming to the game so not selling to anyone not living within close proximity. That's why you probably didn't get tickets.

lol

If you weren't lucky enough to get tickets, keep in mind that they tend to release more about 48 hours before the game. These tickets are reserved for media and friends and family that go unclaimed. So, check back often.