• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
betterREDthandead

RWN: New England - opening of a new chapter?

Rate this topic

Curious to see what kind of a response this gets. Don't know how many New Englanders there are among us. However, there is talk of a party/get-together/bash/shindig type deal in Boston for Game 4, on Saturday, May 31. Just a preliminary post right now, so no location set. (I don't know Boston that well, only been once.)

Interested LGWers, please respond!

OMG you moved?! When did you guys leave CA?

It's been a year now almost to the day. My wife (Trish, dunno if you remember her from one of the Anaheim meet-ups) is from here originally and we've got a 15 month old daughter so back we came towards the grandparents (free day care helps ease the pain of leaving SoCal).

Anyone in central/eastern MA wanna try to get together for Game 6? I'll probably be banished from the house because of all the yelling and screaming that went on late last night. :scared:

Joe

It's been a year now almost to the day. My wife (Trish, dunno if you remember her from one of the Anaheim meet-ups) is from here originally and we've got a 15 month old daughter so back we came towards the grandparents (free day care helps ease the pain of leaving SoCal).

Anyone in central/eastern MA wanna try to get together for Game 6? I'll probably be banished from the house because of all the yelling and screaming that went on late last night. :scared:

Joe

Joe!! Yes, I remember Trish! Congrats on your Daughter! Andy was wondering where you went!

I'm originally from Boston too! I miss it there! Enjoy it!!