• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dallas27

Crosby Gatorade commercial

Rate this topic

See that? Sorry LGW but there will be no drinking or talking about Gatorade during the finals. In no way, shape or form are we to support or endorse Crosby. You must drink Powerade to get your electrolytes on.

Hahaha. He's also the hockey posterboy for RBK, and they have no choice but to wear those sweaters. Maybe the proper superstition would be to wear the old CCM ones and ditch the RBK edge?

Edited by Pens66

Hahaha. He's also the hockey posterboy for RBK, and they have no choice but to wear those sweaters. Maybe the proper superstition would be to wear the old CCM ones and ditch the RBK edge?

I like your style, good thinking.

I like your style, good thinking.

I think superstitions should be equal on each side, so that the teams on the ice can decide the cup. :lol:

Mine's CCM, thankfully. ;)

I hope Toskala got paid well for that commercial.

I hope Toskala got paid well for that commercial.

There are lots of guys who do that for free. Why not get some $$$ out of the deal?

Guest Crymson
crap I bought Gatorade today at lunch!

I'll switch to Vitamin Water.

If Sid is sweating dark-yellow sweat, it's probably a good thing for us; it means he needs medical attention.

Vitamin water is hideously unhealthy. Just use powerade or something else of the sort, although it's not as good as gatorade (powerade uses HF corn syrup, which causes bloating). Vitamin water is just pure sugar.

If Sid is sweating dark-yellow sweat, it's probably a good thing for us; it means he needs medical attention.

Vitamin water is hideously unhealthy. Just use powerade or something else of the sort, although it's not as good as gatorade (powerade uses HF corn syrup, which causes bloating). Vitamin water is just pure sugar.

Hahah I was on some medication recently that made me sweat a similar color. Nothing major, really, but maybe Sid's on that and it is non-Gatorade related?

So? I'm 18. I am allowed to drink pure sugar. Its not until I am in my 30s that I will consider having a balanced diet with nutritional value.

See that? Sorry LGW but there will be no drinking or talking about Gatorade during the finals. In no way, shape or form are we to support or endorse Crosby. You must drink Powerade to get your electrolytes on.

I'm going with Brawndo... It's got electrolytes! :P

(for those who don't know, that's a reference to the movie: "Idiocracy".)

Does it count that the moment they chose to use never happened?

Correct me if I am wrong but I didn't think Crosby has taken a SO shot against Toskala?

Does it count that the moment they chose to use never happened?

Correct me if I am wrong but I didn't think Crosby has taken a SO shot against Toskala?

Yeah, but that's beside the point. It's a great commercial because it totally crushes Leaf Nation. :) Those are the fans that, should the Wings win the Cup, will go all summer saying that since the Leafs beat the Wings in their only meeting this year, they deserve a share of the Cup. I don't know what they would say if Pittsburgh wins, but I'm sure there would be something.

It's nice to see something out there puttiing Leaf Nation in their place! :)