• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rdwngnut

Joe Vision

Rate this topic

That blows!!!!

JoeVision is so much fun!!!! or should I say WAS so much fun

Bummer Mike... i would have gone to games 3 and 4 for sure and spent some $$'s watching the jumbotron.. But i am not going to Hockeytown cafe... ah well.

I'd love to go! How do you get tickets if they do it

used to be ticketmaster or at the box office.... it never came close to selling out but it was a fun night when it started for $5 then $7 and i think it ended at $10

one thing i miss is those pop up corner shops with wings s***... you used to see them everywhere... now NOTHING!

For the last cup win they had Joe Vision at the Fox Theater, that was ******* awesome and after we won everyone spilled into the streets and went nuts.............I wish they would bring that back

used to be ticketmaster or at the box office.... it never came close to selling out but it was a fun night when it started for $5 then $7 and i think it ended at $10

one thing i miss is those pop up corner shops with wings s***... you used to see them everywhere... now NOTHING!

I was thinking about this same exact thing today. I've seen Pistons ones the past few years, and I'm sure we'll see them again this year. Would be nice to see the Wings again.

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Wings won the cup, and they held no parade for them.

I sent an email to the wings and asked about it. I will let you guys know if/when I hear back from them.

I hope they are doing it. Not sure if there is anything else going on at the Joe those days.

I saw one yesterday on my way home from work. In the parking lot of a gas station on the corner of Inkster and Joy Rd.

I sent an email to the wings and asked about it. I will let you guys know if/when I hear back from them.

I hope they are doing it. Not sure if there is anything else going on at the Joe those days.

Awesome, let us know! I'd love to go

I saw one today! Van Dyke and...22 mile I think it was. I was pretty excited about that

I didn't want to start a new topic on this, so I'm just bumping this previous one up a bit.

Where are Joe Vision tickets usually sold? Did you used to be able to buy them at the door at all, or did you have to buy them through ticketmaster and such? There is Joe Vision for the finals, we'll hear about it tomorrow.