• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetterberg is the man!!

Finals prediction!

Rate this topic

Wow, it's like I wrote that article myself. I agree 100% with his reasons.

I too, have nothing against Pittsburgh, I think they are an excellent organization. They'll win Cups, probably 2 or 3, but this probably is a year where they find out what it takes to win Championships.

I'm glad he mentioned Babcock, I haven't heard anyone talk about him yet. This is Bab's second go round in the Finals, lost in 2003, so he knows what's involved here.

Look for the Red Wings to attack Fleury in ways he has not seen to date. Look for Detroit to crowd the crease, to screen, to poke and to hover. The Wings aren’t going to make anything easy for Fleury, and they’re going to test his patience

The Penguins fans and every other media outlet fail to realize this. Fleury hasn't seen anything like the Wings offense. Combine that with his youth and inexperience and I'd bet you can see Fleury taking some penalties.

It's refreshing to see an article that isn't a Penguin love fest.

That guy made some very valid points I /concur. Fluery and the Pens have faced 0 adversity all playoffs. They won't be ready for us. I hope Wings in 5 because I want to win it at home. But as long as we win it I don't care where it is or how long it takes.