• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KronwallCRUNCH

Cool pic of Crosby

Rate this topic

Loved the first pic...the one from the Onion I was loving until the last....I agree with pgh...tasteless! :huh:

i can take a joke. some of the photoshop stuff you guys have done is actually really funny. but clemente died shortly after winning the world series while trying to bring supplies to a disater stricken 3rd world country.

and theres nothing funny about cancer... :(

i can take a joke. some of the photoshop stuff you guys have done is actually really funny. but clemente died shortly after winning the world series while trying to bring supplies to a disater stricken 3rd world country.

It's the damn onion. What else would you expect.

*whats the language policy on this board* :unsure:

I don't think that anyone here will disagree, that Onion pic is stupid. Ruined a great thread!

No question. Not cool at all to bring up Mario Lemieux and Roberto Clemente incidents. That was a little bit overboard.

I agree. I'm not surprised though, considering it came from the onion. I think everything else was pretty funny though.

Agreed. But it's the Onion- they sometimes cross the line because they're always walking such a fine one between funny and tasteless. I'll be honest- I find the Onion to be quite funny, but, like the rest of you, I cringed at that last part.

Regardless- the rest of it was very funny. :thumbup:

Someone wanna photoshop out the horrible cancer and humanitarian accident joke so we can leave the picture up?

It's the damn onion. What else would you expect.

*whats the language policy on this board* :unsure:

I find very little of the Onion's stuff funny. They're clearly written by people who don't watch hockey and thus, don't know what they're talking about so they're usually out of context and stupid with no punch at all.

Lost a faceoff in 2003?? He was playing his first season for Rimouski then.

Is also Alex Ovechkin?? What does that even mean?

New Reebok skates aren't selling well?? Umm.. okay?

And obviously the last one is pathetic.

Did anyone see that thing the Onion did on Ovechkin playing football to make 'real money'? He's making $9m next season. There'd be only a handful of NFL players who could top that with all their bonuses and s***.

Agreed. But it's the Onion- they sometimes cross the line because they're always walking such a fine one between funny and tasteless. I'll be honest- I find the Onion to be quite funny, but, like the rest of you, I cringed at that last part.

Regardless- the rest of it was very funny. :thumbup:

Someone wanna photoshop out the horrible cancer and humanitarian accident joke so we can leave the picture up?

crosby_feature.jpg