• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DaWingsin071

Redwings Jersey ?

Rate this topic

Hello once again it has been a while. Glad my Wings are back in the cup finals. But I have a question and I cant seem to figure it out. This past Sunday was my b-day and I am trying to figure out which jersey to get. It is between a Zetterberg or Franzen jersey. Also cant decide on Home or Away. Let me know your insight so that I can make a clear cut decsion also if anyone knows of a cheap place to buy them online please let me know. Bascially I am asking for opinions. Thanks

GO REDWINGS

Since Frazen's contract is up after this season, it might be wise to get a Z just to be safe. But I would also argue that you really ought to get a Holmstrom home jersey!!!!

Edited by Gizmo

Since Frazen's contract is up after this season, it might be wise to get a Z just to be safe. But I would also argue that you really ought to get a Holmstrom home jersey!!!!

I thought we have Franzen through next season? We have Zetterberg just as long as Franzen. I think it is a more sure thing that we will resign Zetterberg before Franzen though...so I would go with him.

Red Z jersey looks bad ass

I would go with the Red jersey especially if you have a tendency to get stains :P And I agree, get Zetterberg.

Or.... you could always get Homer. That's a no-brainer :D

Edited by tiff_luvs_homer

I was tempted to get one of these SCF-edition jerseys but it looks kinda awkward having the Finals patch and the C/A logos crammed together in the same space - they should have put it on the shoulder instead. Ah well, I really don't like the looks of EDGE jerseys anyway

Yea I think a RED Hank is a good choice. that way if you go to the wings game, and they do an all Red crowd or something, you wont have to put a Tee shirt over your jersey. Also, you will stand out more on the road.

I dont have a lot of money but I have already said if the wings win the cup, I am buying one. I will probably get either a Hank or Franzen home jersey. cant decide.