• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Must Kill

Whack a Penguin

Rate this topic

The average age of Pittsburgh players in this season’s playoffs is 27.9, while Detroit’s average age is 32.3. The Red Wings have 10 players who have captured the Cup a total of 23 times, while Pittsburgh has just three winners and a total of four rings.

I LOVE IT

583.5 ft

EDIT make that 767

oh now i got myself a 899.5

good times, only thing this game needs now is to make the penguin wearing a crosby jersey

Edited by Must Kill

I LOVE IT

583.5 ft

EDIT make that 767

oh now i got myself a 899.5

good times, only thing this game needs now is to make the penguin wearing a crosby jersey

first try on the gory version. lol.

this is gonna pass the time at work today!

I'm calling BS to both of you! They say on the front page that you should post your score if you can get over 300. I doubt it goes much higher than 350.

I'm calling BS to both of you! They say on the front page that you should post your score if you can get over 300. I doubt it goes much higher than 350.

They are playing the gore version, there are bombs set up along the way to propell the penguin, or whats left of it farther. The origional version is what you are talking bout, the highest ive ever seen anyone get on that is 324

They are playing the gore version, there are bombs set up along the way to propell the penguin, or whats left of it farther. The origional version is what you are talking bout, the highest ive ever seen anyone get on that is 324

323.3 here! :D