• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SFwingsfan

SRO Tix avail on TM right now for Game 1

Rate this topic

Additional standing room has been released for Game 1, these won't last long. Ok, i'm also able to pull pairs in the lower level too. Get em while you can people!

Edited by SFwingsfan

Go and Get Game 2 tickets guys, just have these up and will be releasing in 30 seconds

The Wings shoot on this end twice as well!

Detroit Red Wings Stanley Cup Final - Round 4 Home Game 2

Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, MI

Mon, May 26, 2008 08:00 PM

Your Ticket(s)

Section

Row

Seats

Description

13 - 14

PRICE LEVEL 2

Executive Level (Lower Bowl)

Type

2 FULL PRICE TICKET

Ticket Price

US $350.00 x 2

Convenience Charge

US $6.00 x 2

Edited by sixer

Go and Get Game 2 tickets guys, just have these up and will be releasing in 30 seconds

The Wings shoot on this end twice as well!

Detroit Red Wings Stanley Cup Final - Round 4 Home Game 2

Joe Louis Arena, Detroit, MI

Mon, May 26, 2008 08:00 PM

Your Ticket(s)

Section

Row

Seats

Description

13 - 14

PRICE LEVEL 2

Executive Level (Lower Bowl)

Type

2 FULL PRICE TICKET

Ticket Price

US $350.00 x 2

Convenience Charge

US $6.00 x 2

Yeahhhh...just let me whip out my extra $700, I'm all over it.... :shocking:

Yeahhhh...just let me whip out my extra $700, I'm all over it.... :shocking:

Guy, I know most people can't, that's a given, I can't afford the $500 I spent for 2 tickets to game 5, but me & da wife decided this is our vacation this year.

That said, it's the Stanley Cup Final, and some wings fans on here will be upset to learn they didn't read my message first and jump on those tickets.

ps. You'd need a little more then $700 to cover ticketmaster fees, etc

haha

Edited by sixer

Guy, I know most people can't, that's a given, I can't afford the $500 I spent for 2 tickets to game 5, but me & da wife decided this is our vacation this year.

That said, it's the Stanley Cup Final, and some wings fans on here will be upset to learn they didn't read my message first and jump on those tickets.

ps. You'd need a little more then $700 to cover ticketmaster fees, etc

haha

If I had the $, I would buy them in a heartbeart! Unfortunately, I'm still a poor college student :(. I can't even fathom spending that kind of money right now (sigh...).

I hope someone buys them though, I sat in that section during a reg season game and they were wonderful seats.

Thanks for responding. I am not sure if it is the first row of the upper bowl becuase you can request just upper bowl tickets and $350 is an option.

You could be right, I have Row 5 tickets in upper deck corner for Game 5 and they were $230.

$350 might also me row 1 center ice upper deck also, but I imagine very limited.

Hi All!

Long time reader...first time poster. Even though I have been to the Joe many times...I am not quite sure where the SRO spots are located. Is this the section along the wall, right as you walk into the arena from the concourse that is between the upper and lower sections?

Thanks in advance!!

I have two SUITE tickets for tmrws game, does anybody want them?! Face value on them is 395 EACH, but I'm willing to sell them for half off. Thats a 800 doller value tickets for only 400. Please please PM me or message here.

Edited by Chaldean

It does not come with food/drinks. Willing to sell them for 300! Thats 500 dollers less then the face value, does anybody want to go? Come on guys, I need to get rid of these tickets.

Chaldeon, I SOOOO wish I would have seen this yesterday!!! I bought four SRO tickets for 800.00 :scared: SRO!!! Now, I have two people who have backed out, and it looks like i'll be inviting people I know for free just to use the tickets at this point. I could have had 2 suite tickets for 300.00, spent the night in a SUITE, and saved myself 500.00!!!! Someone pour me a drink......

Not that I am able to go, but are there ever "wheelchair" seats that aren't along the mezzanine wall? That's always where I've been placed when I've gone (except for some weird riser thing at center ice on the main level once).