• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

LETS GO WINNNNNNGS!!

im so pumped for this game, i cant wait to get there! Getting chills just thinking about it.. wOOOO WOOO!! !GO WINGS GO!

No Johan Franzen (headaches) on the ice right now (he's undergoing more tests today), so the Mule will not be in the lineup tonight. No surprise there. Hopefully the tests will result in clearance to play in Game 2.
I got a little worried there when I first read it and thought they might have been back... Doesn't sound like it though.

Let's go Red Wings!

Anyone else have trouble falling asleep last night? haha

I know i did...Were going to come out flying tonight and show everyone why we are number one.

GO WINGS!!!

Me too. I went to sleep with a smile on my face and woke up with one as well. And my husband had nothing to do with it. :blush:

I'm going to the game tonight!!! I picked up a pair of the SRO tickets late last night and that is all I have thought about since.

The finals baby!!!

5-3 Wings win.

GO WINGS!!!

Does anyone else find it strange that Terrien has elected to start Hall in place of a healthy and excited Gary Roberts??? This guy's 4th line presence actually gave me something to be concerned about... I've been watching the pens closely throughout the playoffs and he has been outstanding on the forecheck, and with creating chances... Hall on the other hand... I really can't think of ANYTHING that he has done

one bit of confidence for this series is that Babcock wins the coaching battle by a landslide

im sooo stoked for this game! i've been s***faced for like 3 hours already, its 2pm here, and im gonna keep this going all night before and during the game!! GO WINGS GO BABY!

My guess is 5-1 wings, Fleury will pull a world juniors gold medal game and completely choke.

I don't think they've had to deal with an offence like the Wings have.

I don't know...I have a good feeling about this series. The Wings have it in their hand. They've had it in their hand all along, they've just dropped it a few times out of boredom of beeing to superior. But I can't see them let it go at this point, they're too damn professional and smart.

Edited by Wingman

In 1997, I was waiting for 22 years, a good portion of those through bad, bad, BAD hockey teams.

Six years with the Wings at the top of the league every year is N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

In 1997, I was waiting for 22 years, a good portion of those through bad, bad, BAD hockey teams.

Six years with the Wings at the top of the league every year is N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

I disagree, for me the expectations weren't there before, after the three cups expectations definitely got changed