• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

This is bulls***, honestly, I am on the verge of ******* tears.

Especially because it was Lidstrom.

There was NOTHING stopping Fleury fom making that save... he is just a little s*** pansy.

I hope this makes the Wings come out 10x harder and just rip apart the Pens.

Oh man, go to hell Bettman and O'Halloran. Honestly. Just ******* go.

To be honest, if the no goal had to be called on anyone, I'd rather have it be Lidstrom because I think he's the least likely of any of the Wings to let it get in their head.

Is it just me or have the wings played half the perios Shorthanded. The only powerplay the wings it quickly got evened up? Not to say the wings didn't deserve some of those penalties.

Penguins had 4 power plays to my count, which is 8 minutes shorthanded for the wings. Crazy.

The crowd at the Joe is to be congratulated. If that call were made in Montreal in SCF game one, the ice would be littered with debris.

This league and it's officials are a joke.

I hope the Wings pound the living s***e out of the Ice Chickens and Mary Crosby.

I am a Blackhawks fan, but I am wholeheartedly pulling for the Red Wings during this Stanley Cup final.

I do not want to see Crosby hoist the Cup, but it is obvious to me that the league is trying as hard as they can to make that happen.

I hope you guys can pull this off, but so far, the first period has been a giant crock of s***.

f*** Crosby, Go Wings.

Alright, I didn't want to believe others when they were saying it, but I officially will go on record as to say that the Wings are never going to get any breaks from the refs in this series, and I think the league officially wants Crosby to win the cup and will allow for all the calls to go their way.

Fn ridiculous. The stick had nothing to do with that puck going in or not going in...