• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

Wow, we played an AMAZING game today. Malkin and Steven Crosby (anybody else catch that? haha) can't score if they can't get the puck. We must have had the puck for 15 of 20 minutes in the 2nd period. I'm just really glad that poor call on Homer didn't cost us. Hopefully we got the gratuitous goalie interference call out of the way in Game 1 with no harm done.

Sammy, what can I say? He was awesome tonight. Great individual effort on the first goal. Second goal was probably the first time I've ever seen him hit somebody and look what it lead to. Then after that he had a huge shot block. Really glad to see him step up. Speaking of which, Flip had easily his best game of the playoffs. Cleary was great as well, and his playoff beard is just bitchin'. I could honestly compliment every player on our team; Osgood, Stuart, Lilja all stood out for me too. Fleury was by far the Penguins' best player.

Can't wait for Monday night.

Flipperflop is looking better as well. I feel a goal from him for game 2!

As for Sammy, he actually played like crap earlier ON PURPOSE so that the Pens would think he sucked and not pay attention to him. You showed them Sammy!

What would make that better is if right after he hit the ice and popped up, the word "FAIL" flashed. Because that was an epic fail.

HAHA that was a good one :lol: Did you guys saw the 2 kids on the ice laughing at the entrance of the pens bench?

Hahaha after watching Babcock yelling at the reff about the first goal, you can see Lebda behind him and I read his lips and it looked like...

"Thats a ******* horrible call" hahahaha.

Tonight's game was the most goals allowed by Fleury in 6 months.

Are we surprised? This is the third series in a row were we have faced a "hot" goalie. We know how the other two series worked out.

"If we move our feet we deserve opportunities or we deserve calls"

What a joke. It's like he's acting as though the refs SHOULD be favoring them.

If I am not mistaken, they got a couple calls like that, one of them against Lindstrom when Malone was interfered with in the offensive zone.