• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

wait, wait... this is the FINALS! Its kind of been a lackadaisical playoffs with no real blood hate, so it just hasn't sunk in yet. This is going to be real folks, the best 2 teams in the game are going to fight to be #1! I can not wait!

I dont see the Wings losing at home again. As usual a solid 60 minutes and they will be up! One thing I yearn to see is Kronwall..or anyone really SMOKE Malkin ridiculously hard and knock him out of the series and perhaps this universe. I am the anti Malkin/Ovechkin.

Forgot to mention something..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DRAPES!!!

They will win for him tonight and he'll get two goals.

Good call. Happy Birthday to the "Birthday Bandit." Hopefully someone hits him with his own medicine (shaving cream to the face).

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It's late, I have closed the bar tonight, i open it in the morning so that I will have the evening off for that game. ... and all I can say is ... Holy s***, I am jacked!!!! GO WINGS!!!

well i just crashed my car after some ******* came into my lane then drove off. it didn't look too bad and i was about to drive away after hitting a median and some front end damage, then i noticed oil leaking everywhere. the officer helping us out said "oh, you're f***ed".

he was awesome.

anyways, i hope the wings have a better night today than i did the last few hours.

5-2 wings in a game that is pretty close til the last 7 minutes.

PP/PM is the key to this series...

Yeah Baby! Saturday at last!

Anyway, game starts 0100 local, I'll get home from work just after midnight. I *should* record it and watch it when I get up Sunday morning, but can I resist staying up "just to watch the 1st period"? ;)

Bear in mind I have 2 young children, so staying in bed past 0700 doesn't exist in my world.....

It's time to put everything on the line. This is what everyone plays for.

I have a feeling Pavel is going to have a big game. I'm so excited I can't wait till 8!

Go Wings! :goalie2: