• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 4, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

I want to see some big hits from Drake and Kronwall. Who will be their first victims??? Predictions???

Malkin, we need to make him grumpy so he'll begin whine and take stupid penalities. Or Ruutu, always nice to see a Fin get some punishment :P (except Filppula of course)

Well , It's finally here. Great job on the GDT ! In my short time on this blog, I always look forward to this post the most ! Predictions are hard this time of year. I have every confidence in our boys, but really no idea what to expect from the Pens. I do think that they will realize very quickly that 'this ain't the East no more'. I can't imagine whats going through these youngsters heads, knowing that the best, most balanced team in the league is gunning for you and just waiting for you to make a mistake so they can school your young arse. I too feel like it's Christmas eve. after last years let down against the Dorks, I mean Ducks, I am now in Hockey Heaven. Even though living in the South, the media coverage is very limited, I still get VS and the NHL channel and center ICE (@ a cost, well worth it !) .

I gotta say Pav has a big game as well as Zetty. With all the comparisons being made to Crosby, Hank has something to prove. I also think The Drakester plays huge.............

Hopefully we get some secondary scoring like game 6 Dallas.

1st job is to solve MAF. the rest is elemental.

Wings 5

Pens 2

GOWINGS in 5 !!

I AM PUMPED!!!

I'm incredibly confident that we're gonna win this won tonite, quite possibly by a decent margin. Then, the media will all jump ship to the Wings bandwagon thinking we are just to good for the Pens, but the Pens will adjust for game 2 and it will be closer (but we will still win).

I think that's how its gonna go.

I have to work tonight. Usually I can listen to it on the radio, but it's been so insanely busy lately with customers that even if I can get it to come in on the radio I'll be too busy or it'll be too loud to hear. Guess I'll have to wait to watch it after work at 10.

I feel good about this game, but I'm sticking with avoiding jinxes and cockiness by saying it'll be a good tough game.

Anyone else have trouble falling asleep last night? haha

I know i did...Were going to come out flying tonight and show everyone why we are number one.

GO WINGS!!!

Western Conference winning t-shirt /shorts/undies/hat....check

Molson chilled...check

Wife and kids to the movies so interuptions...check

Wings victory...check

Biggest question does Al swing the Octopus and Mr I pay it after all its the finals.......