• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CUJO#31

Raise your hand if!

Rate this topic

Were you around LGW when the Wings won the cup last time? (meaning any time in 2002 basically?)

If so...HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!!!

Just curious to see how many are still around...

:ph34r:

What difference does it make? Does being a member of LGW in 2002 make you any more or any less of a fan?

Does it make any difference that I was viewing this site before the forums were even introduced?

Well I never said "hey if you weren't around as a member in 2002 you aren't worth a S**T" did I?!?!

As stated in the post if you would bother to read it, I'm just curious to see how many people who joined the site 6 years ago are still around.

What a totally odd thing...wow...

:blink:

NFM, I think it was just for fun.

As for the OP - I first joined just after the SC win in 2002 but forgot my password and got a new account in '03. So this is my first cup finals here on LGW. I love it!

Well I never said "hey if you weren't around as a member in 2002 you aren't worth a S**T" did I?!?!

As stated in the post if you would bother to read it, I'm just curious to see how many people who joined the site 6 years ago are still around.

What a totally odd thing...wow...

:blink:

Maybe I'm taking it out of context....my bad.

I've just heard from too many elitist that have "been around for longer" or "have more posts".

Obviously I just misinterpreted it....I'm just really needing the puck to drop right now.

I know that there are a good number of members here that have been around prior to the 2002 Cup run, but the immense traffic -- and a poor host -- back during that playoff run meant the site was repeatedly crippled due to immense traffic. It broke the database several times and the forum had to be re-installed -- complete with everyone having to re-register.

However, since then the traffic has been much higher and outside of a few hiccups here and there everything's been running smoothly.

Yeah I was just gonna say I've been here much before 2002. I've been a member since 99 or 2000? Always got bored of my usernames so I changed 'em often. lol

But yeah I've been here and I am SO excited to do this again.

LGW is my family!

I know that there are a good number of members here that have been around prior to the 2002 Cup run, but the immense traffic -- and a poor host -- back during that playoff run meant the site was repeatedly crippled due to immense traffic. It broke the database several times and the forum had to be re-installed -- complete with everyone having to re-register.

However, since then the traffic has been much higher and outside of a few hiccups here and there everything's been running smoothly.

I entered the contest to win a box for 10 people and Gordo for Monday night. Matt if I win I will save you a seat.

(still waiting on the call so they can let me know I won)

<_< They are supposed to be calling the winner today.

I'm sorry, no matter how many excuses you come up with, I'm still going to find this insulting.

That's odd because when they called me to attend my 10 year class reunion I never found it insulting they didn't call me to attend a reunion for a class of people who graduated 5 years ahead of me...course that's just me...

I was one who was around before 2002...I posted under a different name before we had to re-register though ;)

and CUJO#31, I know you remember this screenname because we used to debate quite a bit about who should have been our #1, CUJO or Manny. :)

I don't post much anymore, but check the site fairly often.

Edited by MannyMaltby3418

Yeah I was just gonna say I've been here much before 2002. I've been a member since 99 or 2000? Always got bored of my usernames so I changed 'em often. lol

But yeah I've been here and I am SO excited to do this again.

LGW is my family!

Stuff like this is kind of what I was trying to find out. Everyone joins up at a certain time, it's not a contest, I'm just curious to see who has been around that long.

Hey guess what, I didn't watch the Wings in the 70's! I lived in St. Louis and went to see the Blues play in the Checkerdome. If someone tells me they watched before I did I'm not going to be insulted.

I was one who was around before 2002...I used to post under a different name before we had to re-register though ;)

and CUJO#31, I know you remember this screenname because we used to debate quite a bit about who should have been our #1, CUJO or Manny. :)

I don't post much anymore, but check the site fairly often.

Those were good days...sigh...

(I still think we should have kept Cujo though...)

:rolleyes:

That's odd because when they called me to attend my 10 year class reunion I never found it insulting they didn't call me to attend a reunion for a class of people who graduated 5 years ahead of me...course that's just me...

(Still an excuse...) Sorry, I'm having a really really bad day and I really really want the Red Wings to win this... I hope you don't mind me being just a bit of an ass... :blush:

Been here before 2002 under the same user name when we had to re-register . Man I remember the server puking when we were deep into the playoffs .... that sucked.

Edited by Vladiator

(Still an excuse...) Sorry, I'm having a really really bad day and I really really want the Red Wings to win this... I hope you don't mind me being just a bit of an ass... :blush:

I love you man!!!!!

stewartbrown.jpg