• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CUJO#31

Raise your hand if!

Rate this topic

Yeah, Matt is the admin - but his join date is the same as mine. I remember all those problems Matt. I think I joined in 2001 sometime, but I don't think anyone has an earlier join date listed than June 4th, 2002 anymore.

ditto. I think my original member number was under 100. Just glad Matt somehow still has the time and energy to keep the site going.

This might sound odd and a little WTFish but does anyone else get "The Good Ol Hockey Game" playing when ever THIS page loads???? Anyone have it some how in their sig or am I going nuts???

Just happened to me, literally 30 seconds ago....funny. Matt, what are you up to?

I was pretty much a regular on the Yahoo boards back then, and found this site somewhere near the trade deadline. My first post was probably lamenting that we didn't get Kasparitis (and that he went to the Avs)...and we ended up with Jiri Slegr. LOL!

For the curious, here's a glimpse at what the site looked like, almost to the day, in 2002. Hard to believe we had just played Game 4 of the WCF. Interesting little headline: "Prospect Zetterberg signs 3 year deal". That signing sure made up for losing Yuri Butsayev in that Slegr trade. ;)

I was here. I remember lurking the forums for nearly a year before joining. I'm glad I joined, this is a great community with a lot of varied opinions.