• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PRStoetzer

I don't even know where to start

Rate this topic

this guy is a dumbass

he can pull all the numbers he wants out of his ass, but he knows nothing about being a fan of hockey

this is the definition of a bandwagon jumper

btw there was no excitement in last nights game... i was bored out of my mind the whole time... again I say your a DUMBASS

I suppose you can say anything you like without fear of looking like a completely ignorant tard when you set moderator approval for any comments on your posts, nothing like good old fashioned censorship to keep idiocy alive!

what I dont understand is, how do you HATE a team sooo much that you blog about it? I mean, seriously, I dont even think I hate the Ducks enough to blog about them, and thats saying something.

eh, the guy doesn't really seem like a total red wing hater. to me, he's just a grit groupie who doesn't like what kenny has done with the team.

the guy could very well pass as one of our very own "realists" here on lgw. ;)

Leftwinger?

Okay so this is my favourite one:

10. ....Know this: no matter how many championships you win, you have a BORING, UNLIKABLE, UN-EXCITING TEAM.

Well honestly... Who could be excited watching their team lose everytime?

Anyways ...Lord Suckface has updated his blog...

Judging by the 13 now 20 anonymous comments I received, it seems I touched a nerve with my last post.

Cry me a river, Wings fans. By the way, since none of you had the balls (typical Detroiters) to leave a name or e-mail address with your posts, they all got deleted. But then again, while 13 comments of what essentially amounts to "You suck, Red Wings rule" may work over at LetsGoWings.com, it won't fly here. To the commenter who said "I like how you moderate the comments on your blog, not really looking for a dissenting opinion are we?" read what I just said. If someone can actually come up with a decent response and one that isn't profanity-laden like half of the ones I've read, then sure, maybe I'll let it through.

Enjoy the city with the country's highest murder rate, and as you send this to your friends to laugh at, remember that there is no such thing as negative publicity.

LOL.

I am doing that right now... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Edited by cirov19