• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

The S word was mentioned last game too, chill out.

With like 2 minutes left, when we were on the powerplay.

Just respect others superstitions.

You (whoever used the word) may not have known not say it before, now you do.

Try and refrain from doing it again.

I would know.

Edited by cirov19

"We don't make compromises. We make marines"

Sorry to get political, but all these military commercials scare me :o

Edited by Wingman

Pardon my language, but why the f*** is it so hard for some people to understand that you just DON'T say certain words while a game is still in progress?

Jesus.

It's just like how you don't say "no hitter" when a pitcher has pitched a hitless game with two outs, bottom of the ninth.

Eh, it used to bother me too, but people do it so often that I just decided to stop caring anymore.

Detroit needs to stomp any remaining life out of Pittsburgh in the 3rd. It's a two shot game and Pittsburgh had plenty of opportunities in the 2nd. Come on boys. -insert cliche motivational phrase here-

Let's go Red Wings!

The S word was mentioned last game too, chill out.

Yeah, but that's still one of those things you just shouldn't do...

Like talking to a pitcher on the bench in the bottom of the 8th when he's throwing a no-hitter.

So I have had this heated arguement for like 15 minutes with my dad and uncle about how you cant count a team out until you see them play at home and because Im a 17 year old girl who has no clue what she is talking about no one is listening to me....my cousin agrees with me that is it.

and its not that I dont have faith in my team but we will more than likely lose a game in Pittsburgh and come home for the cup. You cant count Pittsburgh out...do you agree?

this is annoying me. I hate when they wont listen.

"You don't face real adversity until you lose on home ice."

My husband said it too - I'm looking for a good set of ear plugs or a roll of duct tape to shut him up :P

Decent period, Wings have kept that D tight and are collapsing at all the right points. I've got to give huge kudos to what's going on tonight.

I'm suprised at the praise they are piling on detroit this game. I was pissed when i saw the "Crosby: 30 mins of circle jerking" special before the pre-game. When in the history of sports has one player been hyped so much? (and then been shut down like the 12 year old he is)

I'm glad to see the wings tossing these boys around like dolls. Hopefully they can keep it up.

As for the 17 yo girl above that said something about don't count a team out till you see them at home. I agree somewhat. The wings were solid against nashville at home, lost 2, then won 2. The wings have a habit of winning the first 2 at home and then the rest can go any way. I think against Pittsburgh, they might experience a setback, but i think they have it. You're right, the true test will be game 3 and 4 in Pittsburgh. I just dread to hear the template "comeback" stories that are already being written if pittsburgh does win a game. You all know those pittsburgh comeback stories are being written right now, and are being filed away for later in the week. The media has a huge Pittsburgh boner, but in the interest of being fair, they have to give praise when a team is dominating like the wings are.

We didn't create a whole lot in the second, and Pittsburgh started moving the puck through the neutral zone late in the period. We need to tighten up.

Still, I'd happily have taken a 2-goal lead after 40 before the game started...

Eh, it used to bother me too, but people do it so often that I just decided to stop caring anymore.

I'm just overly superstitious. Of course, if Opie starts rooting for the Wings, you and I can both agree that it's truly all over... :P