• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

I am not going to go as far as to directly answer this questions.

But I will hint you in by letting you know its letter D.

Hands down.

Then Ov.

And after that I don't care....

He's just absolutely amazing, you don't even notice all the superstars the Pens have (and there are a few on that team up front). However, I must say that everyone with the exception of Lilja has played amazing on D this series.

Pardon my language, but why the f*** is it so hard for some people to understand that you just DON'T say certain words while a game is still in progress?

Jesus.

It's just like how you don't say "no hitter" when a pitcher has pitched a hitless game with two outs, bottom of the ninth.

In other words:

"JESUS CHRIST MAN!! There's just somethings you don't talk about in public!!"

-- Mallrats

:lol:

We didn't create a whole lot in the second, and Pittsburgh started moving the puck through the neutral zone late in the period. We need to tighten up.

Still, I'd happily have taken a 2-goal lead after 40 before the game started...

Looked like they started to sit back a little bit in the 2nd. The same aggressiveness wasn't there. Getting that 3rd goal is absolutely huge.

Can a movie featuring Maple Leafs be any good?

Probably not, but the Wings are suppose to be one of the teams they play in the movie from what I hear, so I have to see it for that. And Jessica Alba. :yowza:

Pittsburgh has already confirmed that Hossa was a one-time rental for a shot at the cup. He's not coming back.
Serious? Wow, they gave up an awful lot to get him. And everyone was saying he wouldn't just be a rental. And people were prepared to send Hudler and/or Filppula packing. <_<

No, I'd prefer at least a borderline split in attention between the Pens and the Wings. True, the Pens aren't doing things right. That's great, and it should be akcnowledged. But credit the Wings with doing things extremely well.

Honestly, even though that wasn't a great period for the Wings, they're still playing some of the best hockey I've ever seen. And I've seen -- and played -- a lot of good hockey.

IMHO, they are doing that. There is no bias and I have been watching all game. As I said before, a lot of Wings fans here are suffering from selective hearing. Either that or they want to hear "The Red Wings Network". Kinda like the republicans prefering to hear Fox News and claiming that all other networks are biased. :P

Looked like they started to sit back a little bit in the 2nd. The same aggressiveness wasn't there. Getting that 3rd goal is absolutely huge.

Matt, your avatar rocks. :)

I also agree with your analysis. :)

I'm suprised at the praise they are piling on detroit this game. I was pissed when i saw the "Crosby: 30 mins of circle jerking" special before the pre-game. When in the history of sports has one player been hyped so much? (and then been shut down like the 12 year old he is)

If you watch PGA golf you would know that they talk about Tiger Woods even more than Versus about Corsby. Difference being Tiger actually deserves to be talked about.

Well, it is Memorial Day...

Irony? How else do you "commemorate of the perished" by recruiting even more people to potentially the same fate...hm, no, I won't go here.

Here's to a strong third period!