• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hiei

SCF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 0

Rate this topic

go wings. area to improve, but i guess there isn't too much to complain about since pittsburgh has been unable to score a goal in 2 full games against the wings. It's either they suck or we're that good, but i wouldn't count strictly on one or the other. Wings need to keep the solid performance, especially in their building!

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. Speechless. The Wings are playing near-perfect hockey. They're suffocating the Penguins. Just suffocating them. Got no adequate words for it.

The Cup is getting closer......we can smell it.....

You know, I know the wings played dominant hockey in 97, 98, and 02, but I really do not remember them being quite this dominant at all. They were dominant, but they weren't holding teams to virtually 0 shots on goal in periods. I mean it's crazy. It's just unbelivable and so special to witness.

"...in the Mellon Arena, where the Penguins are OH SO tough."

LOL, Versus, LOL.

Versus are the worst announcers ever.

Datsyuk made a play to Zetterberg, across the net, point blank shot, Fluery with an amazing save.

Did they say anything about the nice pass, the nice shot, or the amazing save?

No...they said, "Well if Pittsburg comes back they can credit it to that".

Those guys are absolute retards. Bias as hell. If Wings were up 15-0 with 3 minutes left, and pittsburg got a powerplay they would say, Well, this is the Penguins chance to make a comeback!!"

Those guys are horrible.

Every game becomes more important. Cliche'? Sure... but true, nonetheless.

Game 3 must be approached with intensity and focus.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!

Very solid performance!

Loved the hustle that the Red Wings are putting out, it shows that they are winning a lot of battles to the pucks. They are also playing physical which is good to see. As well as sticking up for Ozzie at the end there ;)

Also, I don't know about you guys, but all I could say when Filppula scored that goal was "Wow!" Great goal by him.

You know, I know the wings played dominant hockey in 97, 98, and 02, but I really do not remember them being quite this dominant at all. They were dominant, but they weren't holding teams to virtually 0 shots on goal in periods. I mean it's crazy. It's just unbelivable and so special to witness.

No. I been watching since 95. I never saw a team this good.

Never. Not like this.

................two.............................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

......................more.......................................................

...............................................................WINS.

K, i am gunna ask this question again...

so, i heard that we are playing pittsburgh and their vaunted offensive force in the finals... anyone have a date of when that is supposed to start?

Blaming the refs, and calling out Ozzie and calling him a diver. After all this bulls***, I'm gonna say Wings in 4. The Wings arent gonna let up, and if Therien is just gonna be a little ***** all the frickin time, I hope we ruin him and his team.

K, i am gunna ask this question again...

so, i heard that we are playing pittsburgh and their vaunted offensive force in the finals... anyone have a date of when that is supposed to start?

I'm wondering the same thing... :thumbup: