Kronwall-Stuart

PAIN TRAIN-Lebda

Orpik-Gonchar

Letang-Whitney

Gill-Scuderi

EXPECTED STARTING NETMINDERS:

CHRIS OSGOOD- GP-13, W/L-11-2, GAA-1.48, SV%-.935, SO-2

MARC-ANDRE FLEURY- GP-15, W/L-12-3, GAA-1.86, SV%-.934, SO-3

Notes: Kopecky still out, FRANZEN CLEARED BY TEAM DOCTORS FOR GAME 2!!!!!, Chelios will be out of the lineup, Pittsburgh expected to replace Laraque with Roberts, still no DARRYL SYDOR.

and yes, i am committed to be here for lgw!!!

Edited by Hiei

Sammy has been on the third line the last two games, and Hudler has been on the second.

Could have swore that's how I saw em on Saturday...maybe not, but the important part is that I was unable to get to sleep, so I decided to check the GDT and IT WASN'T HERE...so I had to pick up where Aflac was not.

Could have swore that's how I saw em on Saturday...maybe not, but the important part is that I was unable to get to sleep, so I decided to check the GDT and IT WASN'T HERE...so I had to pick up where Aflac was not.

The important part is to get it right and be committed to updating it.

Many people view these during game days to get information on who is playing and who they're playing with. Aflac not only satisfies many with excellent graphics, which obviously add a dimension, but he's accurate and will take the time to change the initial post as new information as the news is announced.

Many people view these during game days to get information on who is playing and who they're playing with. Aflac not only satisfies many with excellent graphics, which obviously add a dimension, but he's accurate and will take the time to change the initial post as new information as the news is announced.

Fixed. See you tomorrow!

hey wings, win it for the troops... we're scattered all over this Gods earth, the biggest thing we have in commen is the love for our wings... We want the Cup back where it belongs, Detroit... I remember you guys playing back in 97 and 98 while deployed to Al Kharj, you made our deployment memorable... thanks for the memories, here is a toast to many more Cups...

Edited by USAFWingedWheel

hey wings, win it for the troops... we're scattered all over this Gods earth, the biggest thing we have in commen is the love for our wings... We want the Cup back where it belongs, Detroit... I remember you guys playing back in 97 and 98 while deployed to Al Kharj, you made our deployment memorable... thanks for the memories, here is a toast to many more Cups...

I, for one, am a firm believer that Detroit Cup victory will stabilize the Middle East! :P

The lines used Monday were:

Datsyuk/Zetterberg/Holmstrom

Hudler/Filppula/Cleary

Drake/Draper/Samuelsson

Maltby/Helm/McCarty

Lidstrom/Rafalski

Kronwall/Stuart

Lebda/Lilja

Osgood

Dupuis/Crosby/Hossa

Malone/Malkin/Sykora

Kennedy/Staal/Ruutu

Laraque/Talbot/Hall

Gonchar/Orpik

Letang/Whitney

Gill/Scuderi

Fleury

The only expected change is Gary Roberts in for Georges Laraque.

The only expected change is Gary Roberts in for Georges Laraque.

That is not correct.

It will be:

Malone Crosby Hossa

Talbot Malkin Sykora

Dupuis Staal Kennedy

Roberts Hall Ruutu

Thats is correct! Making the gameday at 1am didn't give him much of a chance to make one either.

Sooo pumped for this game as I'll actually be able to watch it live. In fcat we get the rest of the series live.

Can't wait for this one! Play as well as we did in Game 1 and we'll take a 2-0 series lead. Cmon boys!

I think the Wings will score 5 goals (one of which will be taken away due to goaltender interference leaving us with a final score of 4-2)

lol, the takeaway goal won't be forgotten for a while :)

It's like one of those written math problems:

Q. "If Detroit scores three goals in the first period, two goals in the second period, and one goal in the third period, how many goals did Detroit score?"

A. "Uh....Maybe zero?"

That's correct little Tommy!

Edited by truebladearmy

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

no offense hiei i appreciate the effort but i miss the aflac gdt opener....always a top notch job....that said ,go wings!!!! schools back in for some penguins....

no offense hiei i appreciate the effort but i miss the aflac gdt opener....always a top notch job....that said ,go wings!!!! schools back in for some penguins....

No kidding; aflac by far the best!

Wings - 5

Pens - 1

Wings need to start the game stronger; Homer needs to get 2 this game. I'm sick of his goals being called off. GO WINGS!!!

Gary Roberts will either hurt somebody tonight, or hurt himself in the process. Either way, he'll be fired up.

I agree, I think I saw him board somebody in the first round with a couple seconds to go while Pittsburgh was WINNING then challenged 3 or 4 senators to fight him.

Youtube of Roberts going nuts

Edited by Sergei Fedorov91