• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

Who will lids hand the cup to?

Rate this topic

WHY IS THIS A THREAD?!?! and WHY are all you participating?!?! WE WON ONE DAMN GAME!! come on now? really? really now? ... :veryangry:

Calm down, it's were just having a little fun. There is a conn smythe trophy thread so why not this one. No the series is not over yet, and the pens are still a threat, but i believe in our boys.

WOW

And Penguin fans are cocky?????

Well, we didn't include the Pens Cup celebration, because we all know that if you win it, Crosby won't hand the Cup to anybody, and instead, him and Bettman will just take pictures with the Cup the whole night.

Well, we didn't include the Pens Cup celebration, because we all know that if you win it, Crosby won't hand the Cup to anybody, and instead, him and Bettman will just take pictures with the Cup the whole night.

Yeah...thats what would happen..... :zzz:

(I use the sleepy smilie because game 2 hasnt even started and you guys have worn out the whole Crosby/Bettman thing already)

Guest Crymson
DELETE THIS ABOMINATION IMMEDIATELY!!!

Coming from you, that's pretty funny.

Time to bump this thread. :cool:

BTW I'm pulling or zata for ozzie to get it second

edit: grammar

Edited by zata40

For the 500th time: WHY DOES IT MATTER IF WE "GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES"? WE ARE NOT PLAYING IN THESE GAMES!.

Sheesh!

WHY DO YOU CARE? WHAT EFFECT COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAVE ON THE OUTCOME OF THIS SERIES?

'WE' DID NOT WIN ANY GAMES! WE ARE POSTERS ON AN INTERNET FORUM!

Yeah, just like the 'sweep' thread in the series against the Avs really led to bad things. Too bad that because your superstition doesn't have any grounding in reality, events in reality won't ever be able to prove to you that it's wrong.

Superstition essentially equals defensive pessimism in these sorts of cases to begin with. Enjoy being apprehensive; I know I won't be limiting my enjoyment of this series in such a fashion. Nay, I'm full-out cocky, 100% hopeful and 100% optimistic. Deal with it.

Last I checked, none of us are playing in this series anyway.

For once, I fully agree with Crymson.

As sentimental as it would be to see Nick hand it over to Steve, it's going to Oz. Then Babs. Babs to Z. Z to Dats. Steve will be the first member of management to get it. Now that's how we get ahead of ourselves.

And 20 bucks says that's exactly how it goes if we win. God willing.

For sentimenatal reasons, I'd like it to be Drake and Mac. For contribution in the playoffs, Mule. Zata, Dats and Drapes get my vote for their added responsibilities. In reality, I'll be happy as long as the Wings are the ones holding it.

i'd love it if he did something crazy like skated around the rink and then ran into the dressing room with it... or lifted it over the glass to give it to the fans..... but if not then Drake. I didnt really think he was that great during the season but he's become one of my favourite players and this will probably be his last chance to raise it.

Plus just an added thought... here in UK when some teams win a cup for a real hard working team performance.... obviously it goes to the captain, but a lot of the time each player tries to put a hand on it when its lifted to show its for all of them.... but i see how that could be problematic with 20-odd guys trying to touch a trophy whilst someones trying to lift it.