• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Brad Stuart Appreciation Thread

Rate this topic

How good has he played in the first two games? He has been an absolute monster out there! 2 points tonight, +3 and 5 hits. He has completely taken care of Crosby in particular and he is playing so physically. He is strong along the boards and seems to be able to take the Pens forwards out of the dangerous spots on the ice. What an addition to this team and that leads me to my next point, what a great signing by Holland.

I really like Stuart and I am glad that he is just getting better and better as the playoffs go on. He is a great fit for the team, so I hope that he will stay in Detroit.

Make that four Wings defenseman that are playing better than any single Pens defenseman. I remember reading before the series that the Pens D were underrated. SUre hasn't looked that way until now. If anything, Gonchar looks like he is grossly overrated, at least when you put him up against a team with balanced skill and depth.

I thought Stuart and Flip were our best players on the ice tonite. And Zetterberg. And Dats (even though he doesn't have a point yet he is playing great with the puck and being physical). And Lids. And Kronwall. And Ozzy. Sammy looks good. So does Cleary. And Rafalski. Franzen. Drake and Draper. Helm. Huds. Ya, those guys were our best players tonite.

im just praying he gets his head outta the flesh curtains and signs a long one w/ the wings and tells his g/f to kiss off.

For (hopefully) the last ******* time.

HE IS MARRIED.

If, at some point in your existence, you ever manage to get married - please let us know how it goes when you tell your wife and mother of your child to "Kiss off."

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/04/brad-stuart.html

Like I said in the GDT, I'm SO glad we gave up a 2nd and a 4th rounder for Stuart instead of a 2nd and 5th rounder for Hal Gill.

We've made bigger splashes at the deadline before but Stuart really has been a great fit.

For (hopefully) the last ******* time.

HE IS MARRIED.

If, at some point in your existence, you ever manage to get married - please let us know how it goes when you tell your wife and mother of your child to "Kiss off."

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/04/brad-stuart.html

for the first and last ******* time, to the extreamly childish ****** on a forum board who thinks hes god... i am, and have... take the butt plug out your ass and relax a little there cap

Edited by hxcduff83

Wow, you start with the name calling and I'm the childish one?

Grow up.

****** and butt plug - real original.

Also, show me at any point where I thought and/or declared that I'm some sort of god.

You are extremely wrong.

Notice the proper spelling as well.

for the first and last ******* time, to the extreamly childish ****** on a forum board who thinks hes god... i am, and have... take the butt plug out your ass and relax a little there cap

he played great in game two, but I'm no where near sold on him. He's made too many mistakes up until this point.

Everyone makes mistakes. You go find someone out there who's better than he is and never makes mistakes that isn't a huge marquee player. There isn't anybody. Stuart is the best there is for his role.

I think a Stuart and Kronwall pairing on paper makes no sense what so ever!!!!

Why put two guys who are hitters on the same line, it makes no sense to me (says the guy behind a keyboard)!

The fact that it is one of the best d pairings in the post season is just flat out DUMB!!!!!!!!

They have combined for this stat line

1g 16a 17 pts and a +25 in 18 games (17 for Stuart)!

Just for comparison's sake Lids and Ralf:

4g 17a 21 pts and a +15 in 18 games