• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Reilly

lol @ Therrien's press conference.

Rate this topic

Complaining about the official's. Saying Ozzy is a diver/actor, Detroit is great at obstruction.

I love their whole attitude that the league isn't handing them the Cup like was promised them. How dare Detroit actually show up to play against King Crosby?!

Good. The more they whine and ***** the more nervous they are..good for us.

Therrien is pretty bad coach anyways.

What about their cheapshots at Franzen? Roberts going after Pavel?

haha pathetic Penguins.

Edited by Reds4Life

Now we know where Crosby picked up his amazing whining ability from. Or, it's the other way around. Either way, Pittsburgh must be running on low on diapers, what with all the babies that live in that city.

Now we know where Crosby picked up his amazing whining ability from. Or, it's the other way around. Either way, Pittsburgh must be running on low on diapers, what with all the babies that live in that city.

Sammy should wind up and shoot the puck right in his face. This guy was a whiner when he coached Montreal and he's whining now.

He is crying because his team is getting dominated....

You know, I don't remember a team losing it's composure so fast and whining so much when it was down 1 or 2 games. Even Dallas, down 3-0, showed more composure.

I caught the end of that.

Kronner did leave his feet, so he's gotta watch it, because the calls will not continue to go the Wings' way.

Did the Wings obstruct? Maybe a little, but Lidstrom sure didn't get away with it last game. We'll see how our favorite referee calls game 3.

He sounds really defeated. Depressed. I would be too, if my owners and managment went out to get a dynamic forward to increase our scoring depth and we have gone 136 minutes without scoring!

Fear the juggernaut that is Detroit!

Mario better calm his team down. The more they talk and play, the more it's going to cost him in fines. Pittsburgh's showing their age and playoff experience. It truly is the men against the boys in this series.

Only 2 wins to go, and Stanley's home. :thumbup:

He is crying because his team is getting dominated....

he looks like he's going to cry during the game as well...every time the camera pans to the bench his lower lip is quivering and his eyes are swollen.

What an azzhat! Just admit it, skills beat goonery any day of the week.

You were simply outplayed. We can shut you down in the neutral zone. Ozzie is hot.

That's the facts.

Deal with it, don't whine about it.

Let's GO Wings!!!

Talk about no calls....

Ozzie was clipped and would have been a penalty if it was Homer.

The punch by Roberts on Mule.

Someone getting their stick slashed out of his hand.

There were more but can't remember specifics....

It was the end of the game, and they were already down 3-0.

Complaining about stuff that happens in the last few minutes when you are already down 3-0, is petty. Absolutely petty.

Lets say Osgood did dive. Lets say he is to blame.

Penguins still down 3-0 at the end of the game.

What the hell would be the point of a dive at the end of the game, that you are clearly not only winning, but for certain going to win?

I could understand if it happened in the first period and led to a powerplay goal....but it didn't lead to anything particular. And it was after Pittsburg was about done, set out to dry.

About the kronwall leaving his feet thing. Watch the video. They smashed so hard they BOTH left their feet. When you fall over a player on a hit and leave your feet, that is not the same as leaving your feet to hit the player. From what I saw.....he was both feet on the ice until the hit, then flipped madly into the air.....and they both tumbled.

No offense, but learn the rules, then debate. "Leaving your feet", only applies if you jump before the hit. Not if you flop into a jumbled mess during or after the hit.