• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

truebladearmy

Punch on Franzen?

Rate this topic

Roberts has been reading Pronger's "I never cheap shot, it's the laws of Physics because I'm so tall" excuse book.

Suit up McCarty and put him out there against Roberts right away. But, then again, I don't think you'd even NEED D-Mac when we all saw Roberts get his ass kicked by a non-fighting Euro the other night.

Does Datsyuk have to give his Lady Byng back, now? Are they going to take back his nomination for this year's award, too?

I saw a quote by a pilot once, talking about an accident that had happened on 3 separate occasions "Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is a trend"

And I counted at least 3 Pens players who took shots at Franzen's head. Low, disgustingly low. So glad that the Wings aren't like that (at least, since Derian Hatcher left).

That quote is from Ian Fleming's James Bond book 'Goldfinger'.

"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, third time it's enemy action."

And you're very right to use it here. Still, I tend to believe that there's less of an intent-to-injure on Mule than an attempt to get under our lads' skins and make them commit a retaliatory action that draws a pen.

Remember, that's what the Penguins own captain has posited as a winning stategy.... refs calling pens on the Wings... :rolleyes:

Definitely deliberate and a cheapshot! But then again, the whole team was playing dirty. From the hits to Franzen's head, to the almost boarding of Datsyuk. Oh, let's not forget about the slash that knocked Stuart's stick out of his hand RIGHT BEFORE the Pens player shot the puck at the net! Then there was Fleury sticking his rear end out behind the net to slow down Dats. This entire team is nothing but a bunch of LOSERS including the idiot coach who has to resort to whining. I would definitely like to see Kronner line Crosby, Malkin, Malone and Roberts up at the blue line! Either way, the Wings will finish these losers off very soon, they just don't have what it takes to beat Detroit at this time.

I'm baffled that the league isn't doing anything about this. what if Mac blindsided crosby on the side of the head like that (of course he never would)? Bettman would have suspend him before the finla buzzer sounded....

It's complete bulls**t

Welcome to the NHL.

another thing that is on camera is that at 9:33 of the 2nd period of game 2, Franzen slewfooted Malkin...all this crap about poor little Franzen is disgusting...

You mean like filthy disgusting, like sweet, like awesome. Right?

another thing that is on camera is that at 9:33 of the 2nd period of game 2, Franzen slewfooted Malkin...all this crap about poor little Franzen is disgusting...

Malkin got slew footed??? Poor guy. Now he knows what it feels like to be on the other side of those that he gives so well. :ph34r:

no, i was thinking more like letting the other team tie the game 35 seconds away from hoisting the stanley cup, only to go on to lose in the 3rd OT even tho you outshoot the opposition 58 to 32 kind of disgusting

Meh the shots on goal were only that lopsided because our D doesn't suck ass and doesn't allow the s*** shots to count in that calculation...

When you get a shot on goal against the wings, its earned not a free gift like Fleury received all game long