• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Textbook

Videos from Game 2

Rate this topic

Here to provide everybody with the videos needed :P

All downloads should be downloaded by right-clicking on the link and selecting "Save As.."

Youtube links are provided because Youtube will let you see them in higher quality, you can't do that with embedding.

Valtteri Filppula's Goal

Download : http://www.360mods.net/hockey/filppula.mp4

Youtube:

Gary Roberts Punches Johan Franzen

Download: http://www.360mods.net/hockey/roberts.mp4

Youtube:

Late Game Scuffle

Download: http://www.360mods.net/hockey/scuffle.mp4

Youtube:

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /> Edited by Textbook

The MP4 files are audio not video.

Does anyone know a site that posts these vids in mpeg, AVI, or wmv format?

1. Don't use Quicktime

2. The files are encoded with x264 video, make sure you have the x264 codec installed or just use vlc player

1. Don't use Quicktime

2. The files are encoded with x264 video, make sure you have the x264 codec installed or just use vlc player

Had VLC player before and didnt like it... mp4 does me no good anyhow, I want to make GIFS from the clips and I need a standard videoformat.

Thanks though.

Gary Roberts Punches Johan Franzen

Download: Youtube:

I better never hear a Red Wing's fan complaining about diving after watching that. Watch him drop like a sack of potato's after he sees that the ref is looking.

I better never hear a Red Wing's fan complaining about diving after watching that. Watch him drop like a sack of potato's after he sees that the ref is looking.

a Penguins fan sighting! what a rare occurrance for this time of the year! I feel like the Crocodile Hunter!

lol yeah I'm sure that's exactly what he was doing there*

*unless he's recovering from a head injury that includes bouts of dizziness^

^this is actually the case*

*you're a moron

lol yeah I'm sure that's exactly what he was doing there*

*unless he's recovering from a head injury that includes bouts of dizziness^

^this is actually the case*

*you're a moron

Looks like he got dizzy once he seen the ref. Coincidence? I'm not saying it shouldn't have been a penalty, I'm just making sure you know you might have a diver on your team, just like us.

maybe you should worry about your team because they just dropped like a sack of potatoes two straight games. :yowza:

Edited by Yzermania

maybe you should worry about your team because they just dropped like a sack of potatoes two straight games. :yowza:

Detroit's a good team. I'm happy the Pens are where they are. I don't get too worried about it since I know they'll be back here next year.

Don't act like you play for the Wings. :rolleyes:

Detroit's a good team. I'm happy the Pens are where they are. I don't get too worried about it since I know they'll be back here next year.

I'm pretty sure 99% of registered members here know they don't play for the Wings, nor do they act like it....

*sneaks outside to pretend he is Pavel Datsyuk beating up on Gary Roberts* :ph34r:

oh s*** that's right I forgot the pens play in the east where there is no team to put up a real fight

I'm pretty sure 99% of registered members here know they don't play for the Wings, nor do they act like it....

*sneaks outside to pretend he is Pavel Datsyuk beating up on Gary Roberts* :ph34r:

:lol: