• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Sergei Fedorov91

ESPN's PTI

Rate this topic

They were talking about Gary Roberts cheap shot at Franzen's head and debating weather it was wrong since he had just come back from a concussion. The guy that does MNF said he should not be on the ice if he isn't 100% healthy. The african american guy said that's cheap in any forum, pens can't score so they resort to cheap shots. Said I wanna see the penguins score a GOAL. I want to see Crosboy score a GOAL. LOL. Said thats the last straw he's rotting against pittsburgh becasue their a bunch of "cheap shot bums". ESPN sucks at hockey but it was funny to hear.

Those 2 idiots should never talk about hockey as long as they're on the air.

All they've ever done is make fun of the sport, and instead talk about which movie Terrell Owens went to see the past weekend, and what color underwear Barry Bonds wore that day. Just meaningless banter which has nothing to do with sports.

All they've ever done is make fun of the sport, and instead talk about which movie Terrell Owens went to see the past weekend, and what color underwear Barry Bonds wore that day. Just meaningless banter which has nothing to do with sports.

They are an entertaining crew to watch. But they are definitely a bunch of ignorant nut jobs when it comes to hockey. I cringe when I hear them discuss anything about it.

At least when John Clayton(AKA "I've never played a down of football in my life" but apparently I'm an expert on it) speaks, he knows what he is talking about and has some shred of intelligence about the sport he covers.

Basketball fancying pansies. It's the freakin SFC playoffs and they think a guy should be on the ice only if he's 100%? If the bone isn't sticking out of the skin then strap the damn skates on and play.

Edited by Graybeard

They are an entertaining crew to watch. But they are definitely a bunch of ignorant nut jobs when it comes to hockey. I cringe when I hear them discuss anything about it.

At least when John Clayton(AKA "I've never played a down of football in my life" but apparently I'm an expert on it) speaks, he knows what he is talking about and has some shred of intelligence about the sport he covers.

They also don't know much about soccer, or really any sport that isn't basketball or football.

They're really more interested in yelling at each other and disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. That's their 'bit' and it's sometimes entertaining.

They also don't know much about soccer, or really any sport that isn't basketball or football.

Yeah really. I laughed hard when the white dude said he was impressed with Beckham's empty netter. Seriously, it's probably the easiest goal he ever scored in his entire career. They clearly hadn't seen the game played before.

hey, they're not as bad as around the horn. although i used to somewhat like PTI, lately i just always find something better to do than watch them talk about trivial sports things or the NFL in the off-season!!

I wasn't aware that people watched ESPN anymore. I used to only watch it for hockey games, but once they ditched the NHL, I have no reason to turn the network on. If I want to see hockey highlights, conversation and interviews/press conferences, I turn on the NHL Network.

ESPN Classic is about the only redeeming thing about the ESPN franchise.

I just read ESPN would once again rather talk about themselves than hockey.

Barry Melrose, asked on "Pardon the Interruption" if Don Cherry gave him fashion tips: "When I get dressed, I have a plan. My socks match, my tie sort of matches my shirt. Cherry has no plan. He just looks in the closet, closes his eyes, picks a suit, puts it on."

They were talking about Gary Roberts cheap shot at Franzen's head and debating weather it was wrong since he had just come back from a concussion. The guy that does MNF said he should not be on the ice if he isn't 100% healthy. The african american guy said that's cheap in any forum, pens can't score so they resort to cheap shots. Said I wanna see the penguins score a GOAL. I want to see Crosboy score a GOAL. LOL. Said thats the last straw he's rotting against pittsburgh becasue their a bunch of "cheap shot bums". ESPN sucks at hockey but it was funny to hear.

So Sergei by looking at your signature, I'm thinking a Chris Pronger Mike Vick fight to the death would make the best day of your life.

You forgot to add that the fight would occur on the still smoldering wreckage of the bus accident that killed the Ohio State football program.

:cool:

So Sergei by looking at your signature, I'm thinking a Chris Pronger Mike Vick fight to the death would make the best day of your life.