• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yemack

Anyone worried about game 3 at all?

Rate this topic

I dunno but I'm really worried about game 3. Pens have the last change which means Lilja vs Crosby and Malkin. Their fans will give Malone and co the physical boost. Also the possiblity that Therrien will go with Conklin and he will sudddenly turn into Giguere.

Anyone worried about tomorrow's game at all?

The only thing I'm worried about is Pittsburgh's desperation showing more and them potentially injuring one of our guys trying to fire themselves up. They need to win tonight, and they'll come out with both guns blazing no doubt.

Actually, the other thing I'm worried about is the Wings sitting back on their heels too much, knowing they're up 2-0. I want to see the same intensity from them from first horn to final horn.

I second the nervous before every game notion. Even though I'm nervous, I've never once thought that the Wings were going to lose a game going in to it. The only way the Wings lose tonight is if they don't play well and I think they're too close to the Cup to let themselves do that.

Although I want to win the Cup at home, I feel that we will still get it done in Pittsburgh.

I will take anything long as we do not come back tied at 2.

Pittsburgh's best shot at a win will be in Game 3 with them being at home in the finals for the first time in sixteen years and all, if they win Game 3 then I think Game 4 is a must win to prevent this from going seven

Therrien will only put in Conklin if Fleury gets destroyed. So far, no destruction.

The last change is obviously a concern, but I'm not worried. The Wings are flat-out owning the Pens; they'll need more than the home ice boost if they hope to reverse that trend.

No. Pens have to win 4/5 games now vs. our Red Hot Wings. The Wings would have to completely fall apart for that to happen. Remember we went up 3-0 in the last two series - I think we have a good shot at it again tomorrow. Even if the Pens win game 3 - we just need a split. The Wings are a great road team...looking forward to it!

Like the others said, definitely nervous. I originally expected the Wings in 5 or 6, so I'm just hoping for a split. But I don't think a sweep is entirely out of the question. And Fleury has been pretty decent.. I'd imagine putting Conklin in would be a horrific move.

Worried? No.

Is the series over? No.

It goes at least two more games.

Do the Wings look solid? Yes.

Do the Pens have a chance? Sure.

Am I confident that the Wings are Stanley Cup Champions this year?

Yes.

Worried? No.

Is the series over? No.

It goes at least two more games.

Do the Wings look solid? Yes.

Do the Pens have a chance? Sure.

Am I confident that the Wings are Stanley Cup Champions this year?

Yes.

What he said.

Nervous? Yes.

Worried? No.

As others have pointed out, the Pens would have to win 4 out of the next 5 games to win the Cup, whereas the Wings only have to win two. Does anyone seriously - based on the first two games of the series - think the Pens are capable of winning 4 out of the next 5 games? With all due respect to the Pens, I certainly don't think so. Yes, it's possible, but not bloody likely. The Pens left the ice Monday looking utterly defeated and demoralised.

I'm nervous only because I am nervous before every playoff game. ;)

If we're going to lose a game against Pittsburgh, it'll be tonight's game, but I just can't see that happening after watching the total domination by the Wings in Games 1 and 2. As long as the Wings don't sit back and become complacent, thinking they don't have to bring their A game.

Having said that, I am confident the Wings will win the Cup this year.

Yeah just a little bit nervous. Gonna keep to my pre-game rituals since the playoffs have started. Worried about how the refs may try to control this game as usual. As long as the PK keeps doing what it has been doing, then no concern.

I think the Wings will be pissed off enough from the Game 2 goonery that they will send a message in Game 3 which will be, we just won Game 3, how you like me now?

Then we'll probably let them split for revenue sake and then wrap it up handily at home in game 5. Noone makes as much money if they sweep the cup finals.

I say wings drop game 3 win game 4 take game 5 at home and get the cup.

Hmmmm... I agree with this statement only because I have game 5 tickets and never been to a SCF game... It would be awesome to win at home... but whatever happens happens and ill be just as excited to win game 4 there.

Its going to be a hard game 3 and 4 (maybe...) Pens have a lot to prove to their fans on home ice. As long as the Wings come out hard and don't let up it will be a great game. I'm already counting down the minutes!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!

:yahoo: :banana:

Pittsburgh will probably end their scoring drought but let's be real here.. they have yet to score a goal yet. They'll probably score, but they won't win. Ultimately, I don't want the series tied from here on out.

Let's go Red Wings!

Edited by Nero

I dunno but I'm really worried about game 3. Pens have the last change which means Lilja vs Crosby and Malkin. Their fans will give Malone and co the physical boost. Also the possiblity that Therrien will go with Conklin and he will sudddenly turn into Giguere.

Anyone worried about tomorrow's game at all?

Why would Therrien want Crosby and Malkin out there with the Pain Train?