• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 3 GDT: Penguins 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

really i didnt know wrestling was fake

Punctuation is best used for emphasis and clarification. For instance, your reply of:

really i didnt know wrestling was fake

could be construed as meaning that you didn't really know that wrestling was fake because, obviously, you forgot to add a question mark after the "really", as in "Really? I had no idea that wrestling was fake."

Clearly, you didn't catch my sarcasm.

2+2+1+1 = 6 ....

Oh wait, we have O'Halloran tonight, don't we?

That's right then, 2+2+1+1 DOES = 5.

i forgot to add my witty waived goal remark

Can't wait! We're not at home, so Datsyuk will light it up. :thumbup:

AMEN!!!

I have another good feeling about tomorrows game.

3-1, Osgood blows the shutout in the last 5 minutes of the 2nd period.

Detroit Goals by Datsyuk, Lidstrom, and Draper.

Pittsburgh Goal by Hossa

I fully intend to jot down the time of every possible infraction Pittsburgh commits tonight, too. Either during the game or on a 2nd viewing afterwards. I just want to show that ****** on the Pens board that the Wings aren't quite the dirty team he thinks they are.

I seen that same thread you're talking about. The person who wrote that obviously knows nothing about hockey being a contact sport-- or has ever been introduced to the term "tight checking." The idea is to knock the player with the puck...off the puck. Wings do it beautifully.

Not only does he not have a clue...he doesn't have a life!!!

So, I'm on a night shift tonight, so I *could* listen to it on internet radio....however I think I'll just record it and watch it when I get up Thursday "as live".

If the wings pitch a 3rd shutout in a row, I'm literally going to dubb this team the best EVER team in the history of the NHL playoffs. lol

I say wings win 3-2. It will depend how poised the wings come out. I would think that there will be pressure on Pitt tonight in front of their home crowd. If the wings score a goal early, it's over.

Guest DetroitBoy313

I kind of want the Wings to drop a game just soo they can win it at home.BUT! I would rather have them lose game 4.Wings come out even more focused tonight on the road I say 4-2 Wings.

So is Chelios injured or what!? I know Lilja is a big body and all but i would really prefer Chelios man... is there a reason he is not playing?

IIRC, the reason he was initially removed from the lineup this time was that the leg that had the bone chip in it was hurting him. However, I don't know if now Babcock is rewarding Lilja or not with his continued presence.

I loved it when Babcock was asked if the Wings would have to weather the storm early in Game 3 and he just said "Why can't we be the storm?". Pittsburgh will be pumped at home but if the Wings can get that 1st goal it'll be huge as the Pens are fragile right now and Detroit needs to take full advantage of that.

LETS GO RED WINGS :clap:

Great job as usual AFLAC ! I'm feeling Datz with @ least 2 goals and an assist. He always plays great away. Zet with one and Hudler. That makes 4 right....add an empty netter.....no shutout though.the Pens get 2................Crosby and Staal.

go Wings !!

Final 5 to 2