• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 3 GDT: Penguins 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Down with Michelle Therrien and his Bitchpurgh whiners! I wonder if they ever made the trip to Detroit, they were pretty much invisible.

Let's Go Red Wings! Don't give them any hope! :clap:

I'm hoping Pittsburgh is as disoriented as their fans seem to think. Hopefully we take their home ice advantage away from them by scoring first and often.

Hopefully Pittsburgh remains a muddle mess.

I don't want to lose a game to Pittsburgh because I don't want them to have any hope.

As always, the Wings need to step it up a notch!

Two wins to go! I would love to see the domination continue tonight, but I don't feel it. I think the Red Wings have a great chance to win as always, but this will be tough. Pittsburgh is playing with the last change at home, and call it a conspiracy if you wish, but we all know the Penguins are going to get favorable calls (from O'Halloran especially) in their own arena. The constant bitching and whining from the Penguins will probably work to their advantage, as sad as that may be.

I hope the Red Wings can overcome everything and steal at least a game on the road. The cup is so close to coming back to Hockeytown.

Go Ozzie & Red Wings! Shut the whiners up for good.

Let's Go Red Wings!

:clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I'd love to see the refs give Therrien a bench penalty for whining this game--send him a message about how the league feels about his efforts to influence the refs and embarrass the league. And maybe hit him with a few of these:

:octo: *splat* :octo: *splat*

I know I'm not around here as much as some you guys are and have no standing, but lemme make a couple suggestions. The Penguins forums are populated by a bunch of whiny women who cry ban even if somebody simply gives reasons why they think the Wings will win tonight. I don't think it's an issue, but I hope were bigger than that if some of them end up over here.

Also there ARE some blatant trolls who are not representing our team or our city very well. I hope it's none of us.

All that said. LET"S GO WINGS!!!

The league, Penguins team, coach and now their fans are doing evertyhing they can to make me hate them. I'm doing my best not to let them succeed

make sure you put Penguins < BERNIE THE RALLY BIRDIE!!!

WINGS 4 from DATSYUK, LOGO HUNTER, Z, and PAIN TRAIN

Penguins 1 from Gill.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I Would like to see a 3 - 0 ..More like 4 - 0 I say that because i imagine that one goal should get called back more than likely...via that conspirecy (spelling) theory ...

I will say Franzen and Dats and Zetterburg (sh)

Ozzie Will prevail and they might get there chance to see there buddy conklin in net ....

As one commentator mention on Fleury's play in net as of late and i quote..."He isnt playing net, more like playing poker... :rolleyes:

Lets Go Wings .... :siren: :siren: :siren:

WunderfulWorldOFOzzie

This is not a must win, but it is a huge game.......We win 3-0, Pens win, gives them hope and momemtum...it could possibly go back to Detroit, 2-2 and making this a series.... I have all the confidence in the world, we will show the Pissburgh fans what a real NHL team looks like! Detroit 2-1

The Wings have looked really good so far, but I think we are going to need to score a PP goal in order to win the rest of these games. What are the Wings in this series, 0 for 12 or something? Then again that doesn't matter when your opposition isn't scoring either.

Have the wings lost when both The Mule and Ozzy have been on the ice in the same game?

Once, in the 2 - 3 loss to Nashville. Osgood didn't start that game though.

The statistic itself doesn't mean anything though.

Half an hour-ish. Getting very excited. I also need to tell the Pens:

Vedä vittu päähän ja pakene vuorille

(It's been a while since I busted out the Finnish curses and I'm pretty sure they won last time I did_

Am I the only that hears "The Hockey Song" whenever i'm on Page 4 in this thread :unsure:

I never knew that - I always have the laptop speakers muted! Very nice!

LET'S GO RED WINGS

:clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap:

Wings come out flying fast tonight. Take a 3-0 lead in the series with a final score of 4-1 Wings.

:octo: :octo:

Just got back from Hockeytown Authentics. Got me a SWEET new black Wings T-shirt with the Wings logo on the front and also the Stanley Cup patch and on the back? "Osgood 30" OH HELL YES. lol

20 minutes till game time!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033