• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BlueMonk

It's tough being Chris Osgood

Rate this topic

Kristen Bell's crush on Osgood, Stanley Cup sponge bath wish

By Greg Wyshynski

Actress Kristen Bell has this exceptional ability to stir every geek passion imaginable. Sci-Fi geeks loved her for "Veronica Mars," her stint on "Heroes" and for donning the gold bikini of Princess Leia in the unreleased "Star Wars"-inspired flick "Fanboys." (Although we much prefer her as a blonde.) Comedy geeks welcomed her into the cult of Apatow with her starring turn in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall." And, of course, puckheads love Bell for her passionate support of the Detroit Red Wings, admitting that she actually cried when they were eliminated by the Anaheim Ducks last season.

That passion took on new dimensions in an interview with NHL.com this week, as Bell was asked which hockey player she'd like to meet and why:

Chris Osgood was my first crush. Brad Pitt be damned, he had nothing on Osgood's rookie skill and sad eyes. There was actually a day in high school when I wrote on a name tag 'Mrs. Osgood' and wore it the whole day. I really thought we were perfect for each other. I'd love to meet him and probably apologize that things never worked out.

Yowzer. And if Bell had the Stanley Cup for just one day?

I would start by eating an entire box of Fruity Pebbles out of it. Then I'd take an afternoon sponge bath in it. Then I'd retro fit it with handles and make it into a Stanley Cup handbag.

I do feel bad for Ozzie, however when he gets bashed for diving from practically every source, even those praising the Wings for their shutdowns this series. I've seen those shots he took a ton of times and just can't figure out what they're talking about... obviously the last pathetic cry to put a mark on his character. I'm just glad he takes it in stride.

First he shoves Malone out of the crease and then gets shoved back and falls down, making a save in the process after the call is made. It doesn't at all look like he dives, but slips on the shove... and makes the save anyway...

and at the end with Sykora it's OBVIOUS that he is putting his shoulder into Osgood, and he merely slips to the ice... doesn't thrash around in pain or anything, but immediately looks back up from the ground.

I just wish that through everything there would be more journalists out there calling the Pens out on their BS and giving Ozzie the benefit of the doubt. There was no reason for him to dive, and both plays just look like a slip from a bit of shoving.

Ozzie is married and has 2 girls..come on now. It's cute that Kristen has a crush on him but it ain't gonna happen. ;)

Unless he is a sleaze bag but I don't believe that he is.

I bet Ozzies wife is thrilled with this article. lol. I have never heard a bad word about Ozzie though so his wife has nothing to worry about. Those pitt kids are probably jeolous though.

I am sure she is not. They Red Wings have quite a number of fans who are just as beautiful. Osgood chose to marry when he could have been a player (not NHL). Kristen Bell just happens to be a beautiful famous Red Wings fan.

Believe that he is what?

Sleaze bag: An extremely promiscuous and filthy female or male, or one whom perpetrates lowly activities, some that others may admire.

According to the urban dictionary

Sleaze bag: An extremely promiscuous and filthy female or male, or one whom perpetrates lowly activities, some that others may admire.

According to the urban dictionary

I know what sleaze bag means. I thought you were insinuating that Ozzie wasn't married.

Kirsten Bell she is one of the prettiest red wings fans in the world... . Go Ozzie

Hank's girlfriend Emma Andersson(sic) is QUITE a hottie as well.

I remember going to Toast of Hockeytown the year after Anna broke up with Sergie. HOT, HOT, HOT women dressed-out like models were lining up on him...I think they actually all ovulated as they had their picture taken with him.

Made me realize, damn, it's good to be an NHL hockey player!!

Hank's girlfriend Emma Andersson(sic) is QUITE a hottie as well.

I remember going to Toast of Hockeytown the year after Anna broke up with Sergie. HOT, HOT, HOT women dressed-out like models were lining up on him...I think they actually all ovulated as they had their picture taken with him.

Made me realize, damn, it's good to be an NHL hockey player!!

hahahahahahaha