• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

StevieBoy

Pitts press conference live now...

Rate this topic

Basically a recap of his comments after game 2. blah, blah, obstruction...blah, blah, crosby is the best...blah, blah, blah, if they start calling penalties they'll score on the power play (even though they couldn't in game 1)

"Dee obstucktion is der... we puck possession team, dey a puck possession team... dis da firt time we cant get dee puck... i hope dee refs call dee obstruction, it's der... we need to git our power-play out der..."

Pathetic. This guys a a Grade A 100% ass-clown. I'd be embarassed to be a Penguins fan with this crybaby behind the bench.

I thought the most ridiculous thing he said yesterday was when someone asked him why Crosby and Malkin had so little ice time in Game 2. His reply was that they only had 4 minutes of power play while the Wings had 13 minutes of PP. He said if those minutes were reversed, Crosby and Malkin would have more minutes and Dats and Z would have less because the Wings would be on the penalty kill instead of the power play. This is because Malkin and Crosby normally don't play on the penalty kill. He started criticizing the reporter to remember what type of ice time players are getting.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a jerk, but Therrien is an ass wipe. Dats and Z are good enough where they can earn minutes on the power play AND the penalty kill. What an f'ing ****** bag. Suck it long Therrien and suck it hard.

will he actuually get calls though because he's bitching so much?

I keep wondering that myself. It seems everyone is assuming that Therrien and Crosby's whining are going to turn into more calls, and I can understand why. At the same time, however, can anyone else also see it backfiring? Particularly in light of the way the Pens handled (or, rather, mishandled) the end of Game 2?

We'll know after the first period starts..

Katie...you're in Denver? Have you been to the Moontime to watch a game yet? If not, come down tonight. Lots of Wings fans.

I keep wondering that myself. It seems everyone is assuming that Therrien and Crosby's whining are going to turn into more calls, and I can understand why. At the same time, however, can anyone else also see it backfiring? Particularly in light of the way the Pens handled (or, rather, mishandled) the end of Game 2?

I hope this loser ends up being fired, what a pathetic excuse for a coach. His lack of professionalism is staggering and his complaints are delusional.

The Pens especially considering the possibility of them being a future dynasty deserve better that this sniveling bag of crap.

"Dee obstucktion is der... we puck possession team, dey a puck possession team... dis da firt time we cant get dee puck... i hope dee refs call dee obstruction, it's der... we need to git our power-play out der..."

Pathetic. This guys a a Grade A 100% ass-clown. I'd be embarassed to be a Penguins fan with this crybaby behind the bench.

This is seriously a press conference from today?

Therrien is disgracing himself as a coach. To ***** about the officiating in three straight press conferences. Can't you eventually get fined for publicly ripping on the officiating?

They should have Jordan Staal giving the press conferences. He was obviously disappointed in a post game interview after the second loss, but was easily the most composed an articulate of the bunch. He actually talked about what the Penguins needed to do to win games, instead of crying about officiating.

You know it's bad when a 19 year old is showing more leadership and composure than the coach.

It worked for Dallas and they weren't even Bettman's darlings. Besides, isn't it our buddy Dan's turn to ref this game? So we know there are going to be blown calls in some form or another. If he was reffing the last one Franzen would have been in the box for roughing Roberts fist with his face.

Therrien is disgracing himself as a coach. To ***** about the officiating in three straight press conferences. Can't you eventually get fined for publicly ripping on the officiating?

They should have Jordan Staal giving the press conferences. He was obviously disappointed in a post game interview after the second loss, but was easily the most composed an articulate of the bunch. He actually talked about what the Penguins needed to do to win games, instead of crying about officiating.

You know it's bad when a 19 year old is showing more leadership and composure than the coach.

QFT, and TBH...any player on the team for that matter. Now matter how good of a leader you have (I.E. Lids) its the coaches job to set the example.

That being said, this is all just politics to get some weak calls tonight.

In spite of his late game cheap shots I think as far as talking to the press goes Roberts has been the best one talking Pens. He made no excuses for the team and basically gave the Wings credit. When talking about the goals scored he said eight for the Wings so he's even being honest on the one that was called back. Also said it's hard to work up a good hate for the Wings because they don't get into the dirty play. He may not be the classiest player on the ice, but it least he's a man and not pissy little boys like the coach and most of the team.

You know, the more I think about it I wonder if this is going to backfire on him. Besides the fact that I don't see the obstruction out there that he swears he sees, he's now whined so much I wonder how willing the referees for tonight's game would be to appease the the whine-fest.

He's showing up the referees now with three days of this slop.

I think its great that he continues to *****. Obvouisly he cant let it go, and isn't doing his best to make his team prepared for tonights game. He is looking for excuses, which never ends up being beneficial towards your club.

You know, the more I think about it I wonder if this is going to backfire on him. Besides the fact that I don't see the obstruction out there that he swears he sees, he's now whined so much I wonder how willing the referees for tonight's game would be to appease the the whine-fest.

He's showing up the referees now with three days of this slop.

Exactly, they're probably tired of hearing it just like we are. Was there even a call for obstruction in the game? I mean, if it was happening as much as douchebag claims, wouldn't there be at least one call? He just has nothing to build on with his argument, which is why it's so ridiculous.

I really can't blame him though.

His team has looked like absolute crap. It's not even close out there. Not getting an even strength shot on net through half of the game is an embarassment. Plus, look at his hair cut. It's terrible.

If I were in his shoes I'd be crying for the refs to help me too. That's the only thing that will save him from another brutal loss.

Exactly, they're probably tired of hearing it just like we are. Was there even a call for obstruction in the game? I mean, if it was happening as much as douchebag claims, wouldn't there be at least one call? He just has nothing to build on with his argument, which is why it's so ridiculous.

He's in denial. I think he's just having an incredibly difficult time coming to grips with the fact that he's playing a team that WROTE THE BOOK on how to play puck-possession hockey in the NHL, is faster than his team and makes all of the smart, efficient plays and few -- if any -- mistakes.

If this keeps up the schmuck will be in a straight jacket drooling out the side of his mouth muttering "red wiiiings... obstuctiiiioooon.... red wiiiiings...."