• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Could You Believe Malkin's Antics Tonight?

Rate this topic

I have watched Peter Forsberg and Paul Kariya play many games, but I have never seen one player take as many dives in a game as I saw Malkin do tonight.

Each time he got tied up with any player upon entering the zone, he dove. Hell, each time anyone even tried to resist him physically, he dove.

Is he just lazy, or does he always play that way? What a poor excuse for a hockey player. This guy should be a soccer star.

the dumb thing is the dumb pens fans whine after every one

The problem is that so many butt clowns have been telling these KIDS how great they are, that now they actually believe it! The "stars" of the Pens are like American Idols. They both are getting fame without having to pay the dues.

The problem is that so many butt clowns have been telling these KIDS how great they are, that now they actually believe it! The "stars" of the Pens are like American Idols. They both are getting fame without having to pay the dues.

Their fans should all get free "Gerber Baby" food after this game, because they acted dumber than Nashville fans.

What a bunch of crybabies.

As I said sometime in the GDT, Malkin could have blown a tire and fall down with the nearest Red Wing over 20 feet away yet boos would resonate through out the arena.

As I said sometime in the GDT, Malkin could have blown a tire and fall down with the nearest Red Wing over 20 feet away yet boos would resonate through out the arena.

He looks like Robert Lang right now in his work ethic.

I would bench him for the next game, because a player like that can only infect the rest of his team with his lax attitude.

I wouldn't call it diving, but he did get pushed off the puck a lot for a guy his size. The hooking penalty he committed on Kronwall late was completely boneheaded and an easy call -- the fact he hopped up complaining was amusing.

I'm almost wanting the puck to go to Malkin. He tries to take the whole team on and be overly pretty, it's not working. He gets shut down every time he tries to make a play.

He looks like he just wants this series to be over, win or lose.

He looks like he just wants this series to be over, win or lose.

as a pittsburgh fan, his disapearance really is troubling............ hate to think a kid his age in this situation could get tired but i cant think of any other reason for him stinking out loud like this.....

Hal Gill's still beating Malkin on my personal assclown-o-meter, but it's close. I guess the other POV would be that at least Gill was sent off a couple times for his muggings on Homer, where Malkin hasn't been called for diving.

Still, it's hard to believe that there was a point not too long ago when people argued that he's better than Crosby and Ovechkin. CLEARLY not the case, not even close.

He looks like Robert Lang right now in his work ethic.

I would bench him for the next game, because a player like that can only infect the rest of his team with his lax attitude.

Yea that makes a whole lot of sense. To bench arguably one of the best players on the team and in the world. You would bench him so it works in Detroit's favor if he isn't out there.

And by the way, all this talk about diving. We feel the same way about Osbad and Tomas Holmstrom. He went down like a ton of bricks when someone layed a hand on him. Oh, and I can't forget about the fairy, Johan Franzen.

Yea that makes a whole lot of sense. To bench arguably one of the best players on the team and in the world. You would bench him so it works in Detroit's favor if he isn't out there.

And by the way, all this talk about diving. We feel the same way about Osbad and Tomas Holmstrom. He went down like a ton of bricks when someone layed a hand on him. Oh, and I can't forget about the fairy, Johan Franzen.

mods, please end this poor soul's life at LGW. I refuse to feed the troll if you guys do what's right.

:violin:

:lol: :lol:

Do you even watch the game to see the abuse he takes in front of the net? Homer is the last player on the Wings to accuse of diving. You and your boy Therrien oughta get together for a *****-fest about the refs one day.

Honestly I don't think he was diving at all. Malkin looks like a guy that's totally gassed and has no legs right now. On their first power play there was a play with a VERY slow moving puck heading out of the zone on the left point. Malkin was like 6-8 feet from it and looked like he wasn't even trying to keep the puck in the zone. For me that play (and a number of others throughout the game) exposed a guy with no energy, no heart or both.

I told my wife last night that anyone in management for Washington watching the game must have felt awesome about their choice of Ovechkin over Malkin in the draft.

Still, it's hard to believe that there was a point not too long ago when people argued that he's better than Crosby and Ovechkin. CLEARLY not the case, not even close.

Yeah, towards the end of the season I thought he was comparable, but at this point you are right, it's not even close.