• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

SCF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 2, Penguins 1

Rate this topic

Couldn't ask for anything more. Who wants to hang out after the game.....seriously?

We'll be there, and we're looking for something to do besides heading to Greektown after the game.

Honestly NFM, if the Wings win Monday night, there will be no shortage of things to do downtown after the game. Soak it in. I'm massively jealous. Have the best of times, win or lose.

Had to work today so i listened to the first period on the radio and got to watch the 2nd and 3rd on a little tv at work. This win = HUGE, pens had the momentum coming in and they score first just to have us take the win, we did outplay them and they had numerous chances on the PP that we shutdown, that 5-3 oh man was my heart racing. We have everything going for us going into game 5, we took their momentum, we have been incredible at home, Huds comes through big wow, timely goal from a 4th liner great stuff. Ozzie was great as he has been through out the playoffs, I see us playing our best game of the post season on monday. Im gonna go back and read the comments cuz i like to see how ppl enjoyed the game today even though it was one we had to grind out but in the end we were the better team.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Yak19

Couldn't ask for anything more. Who wants to hang out after the game.....seriously?

We'll be there, and we're looking for something to do besides heading to Greektown after the game.

I'm guessing the party is going to spill over to the streets for a couple hours like last time. But I'm still trying to figure out where. I think I remember last year it was by hockeytown.

I know I'm getting in here very late but talk about a great effort!!

More importantly though, I would like to point out that I saw another FEED THE MULE shirt (besides my own) at Joe Vision tonight and was very pumped to see a fellow LGWer. At least 10 people asked me where I got the shirt and I told them LGW was the place to go.

LET'S GO WINGS!!

1 more!!

Totally man-crushing on Osgood right now. He is Robo-Goalie.

We're starting to run out of words describing how amazing he's been for us in the playoffs this year. Or how he's been most of the season, for that matter.

We are now undefeated when I don't post during the GDT's I posted in the game 3 one and we lost so I will not be posting during game 5. I was only able to see the 3rd period so far. What I saw was Zetterberg beasting it up. I don't know how the hell he didn't get one of the 3 stars but anyway Osgood was huge and our 5 on 3 kill was amazing they barely could get a shot Well I'll see everybody after game 5. Cheers!

Let's go Wings! 1 more win baby :D

That was well nerve racking last night, that kill on the 5 on 3 could be the defining moment i think, Hank and Ozzie were gods out there.

Now to finish the series and bring stanley home on monday, we must dictact the pace of the game and with the last line change we should get the match ups we want, i feel the pens will only have a chance if we shoot ourselves in the foot and end up in the box alot.

I think Homer will be back too

Ozzie for MVP

Go wings go

Edited by pidge

We are now undefeated when I don't post during the GDT's I posted in the game 3 one and we lost so I will not be posting during game 5. I was only able to see the 3rd period so far. What I saw was Zetterberg beasting it up. I don't know how the hell he didn't get one of the 3 stars but anyway Osgood was huge and our 5 on 3 kill was amazing they barely could get a shot Well I'll see everybody after game 5. Cheers!

Let's go Wings! 1 more win baby :D

CBC called Zetterberg the first star.

i was getting irate at those calls tonight. i don't really have too much complaint with the penalties called on the wings - they all seemed legit - but i was pissed that they were not making the same calls against the pens.

in particular, there was a blatant trip on hank at the start of the 3rd that the refs ignored but i just shrugged and assumed that they were putting their whistles away. then they call maltby and lilja for far less obvious infractions to give the pens a 5-on-3 :ranting:

but we still won so f*ck 'em!!!! :D

It seemed like Therrien's complaints got to the crew. They seemed more intent on calling obstruction, and the 5 on 3 seemed like a plea for a Penguins goal.

If the wings could overcome that, there's nothing else the Penguins can do!

GO WINGS!