No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

SCF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 2, Penguins 1

Rate this topic

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

Lets Go Pens!

header-6.gif

Fleury-and-Osgood_mock.jpg

7-1 Pens Sykora and Hossa both get Hattricks and Malone gets a goal!.... Gary Roberts Beats the crap out of Kronny too! :P

Edit: You guys can use my pictures if you want :)

Edited by NumbaSixty-Six

This is just a holder thread to be merged if Aflac or someone else with better ability then I have can merge it with their masterpieces.

Prediction:

Detroit 3 Pittsburgh 1

PS anyone who can post lines for me, I will edit my first post with them... Thank you anyone who helps :P

Edited by Shaman464

This is just a holder thread to be merged if Aflac or someone else with better ability then I have can merge it with their masterpieces.

Prediction:

Detroit 3 Pittsburgh 1

Ditto!!!! :siren::siren::siren: The Mule, Pavel, & Cleary!

Highly confident in the Wings grabbing hold of the series with a W tonight. Pittsburgh brought their best game in game 3 and still only just won. No way can Detroits passing out of their own zone be as bad again.

Datsyuk has no points this series so far, that will change tonight - he's due a big game :)

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
Highly confident in the Wings grabbing hold of the series with a W tonight. Pittsburgh brought their best game in game 3 and still only just won. No way can Detroits passing out of their own zone be as bad again.

Datsyuk has no points this series so far, that will change tonight - he's due a big game :)

Similar with Malkin.... Hmmm... if they both play their best this could be intresting... I believe that when Malkin plays his best He is better than Crosby...

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

Anyone know whats up with Holm yet?

wings win 3-1

off topic: numba sixty six, ur signature is far too big for the guidelines.

I realized that when I first put it on there... Sorry I was editing it... is it good now?

Edited by NumbaSixty-Six

Weather the storm?

The Wings dominated the Pens for the first 15 minutes in game 3. Led 9-1 in shots, and the Pens only shot was on the powerplay.

The turnover that caused the first Pens goal seemed to rattle the Wings, and they didn't get their act back together until shortly before Franzens goal.

Expect a better effort from the Wings tonight.

Weather the storm?

The Wings dominated the Pens for the first 15 minutes in game 3. Led 9-1 in shots, and the Pens only shot was on the powerplay.

The turnover that caused the first Pens goal seemed to rattle the Wings, and they didn't get their act back together until shortly before Franzens goal.

Expect a better effort from the Wings tonight.

Yeah,but you know the start of the 1st is always a tricky one when playing away from home.

Crowd will be screaming their heads off,probably resulting in the Pens coming out hard.

But they'll be more vulnerable in that state of mind,let's take advantage from their over excitement and quiet the crowd.

:thumbup:

Edited by FinRedWing