• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

SCF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 2, Penguins 1

Rate this topic

I said pens would win last game 3-2 with O'Halloran on the ice and was correct, so tonight I'm saying Wings win 4-2 with an empty netter.

Too many goofball threads... it's really this simple:

This is the most important game of this year's NHL season. One win by Detroit, and the stranglehold is on. One win by Pittsburgh, and we have a BRAND NEW Stanley Cup Finals.

May the best team win...

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
man feeling nervous about this, hope we win

Your playing? Thats sweet!!!!.... Are you nervous?? :blink:

Your playing? Thats sweet!!!!.... Are you nervous?? :blink:

oh don't tell me youre one of those people who flip out over saying "we" or "us" when referring to a team, if so, stop wondering why we might think you're annoying

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
oh don't tell me youre one of those people who flip out over saying "we" or "us" when referring to a team, if so, stop wondering why we might think you're annoying

:P no I am not one of "those" people but you kinda asked for it :ph34r:

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
Let's Go Wings!

Lets take one in Pittsburgh!

"DyingAlive"? How the hell are you? Jagr?

I want to see the Wings play tonight like they did in game 6 against Dallas--crash the net hard. Large parts of the last game were good, but without enough people driving to the net (especially on the PP) the Wings weren't finishing.

I hope Homer, who is a game time decision, feels good enough to go, but hopefully he sits this one out it he won't be effective. Mule and Dano need to fill in and drive to the net to create screens, deflections, and rebound attempts.

If Therrien mentions the officiating in the post-game tonight, I swear to god I'm gonna drive out to Pittsburgh and beat the hell out of him.

Any progress on this edi?

GO WINGS GO!

I predict/hope:

Two games of silk-smooth, adversity-free games made us lower our guard going into #3, now the urgency is back.

Pens ran on airplane kerosine in game 3 and the Wings almost crashed them anyway, now we'll know what to do from the start.

Our impact players will make some noise. I see a Penguin hit the Kron-Wall early.

D/Z will finally get some offensive luck, with help from Homer.

Franzen will be a beast.

Edited by Wingman

wings win 4-1. pens got some good bounces in game 3. osgood was spectacular in games 1 and 2 and played ok in game 3. The wings need to keep doing what they've been doing, controling the puck and forcing the pit forwards off the puck as they bring it into the zone. pens can't keep up with detroits style of of play and must resort to complaining about the refs. dats, cleary, Z and the mule score!

ok....hear me out on this one......Tigers win the other night against LA...Wings lose, Pistons lose. Tigers won last night, Pistons, out of the the playoffs. Tigers lose today, Red Wings win! Garaunteed! 3-1 Wings!

ok....hear me out on this one......Tigers win the other night against LA...Wings lose, Pistons lose. Tigers won last night, Pistons, out of the the playoffs. Tigers lose today, Red Wings win! Garaunteed! 3-1 Wings!

hope you're right!