• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shaman

SCF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 2, Penguins 1

Rate this topic

Is it just me, or is waiting the extra day to get the game on Saturday night getting annoying? They take to many extra days off in the playoffs, just go every second day like the NBA. No need to continue to drag it out.

But anyway, I say 4-2 Wings. Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Cleary, and Draper.

ok....hear me out on this one......Tigers win the other night against LA...Wings lose, Pistons lose. Tigers won last night, Pistons, out of the the playoffs. Tigers lose today, Red Wings win! Garaunteed! 3-1 Wings!

LOL.. ive noticed that also, when the Tigers lose the Wings win... So woohoo!!!! GO WINGS!!!

Your playing? Thats sweet!!!!.... Are you nervous?? :blink:

Can someone ban this guy already? Hes just trolling and some how hes been getting away with it for the past few days. Also his terrible grammar is making me sick.

I beleive you mean you're.....then again you are the man that coined the phrase "your an asshat" so maybe its something ill just have to get used to...someone get this "asshat" out of here.

Should be a great game. Must win for Pittsburgh and probably close to one as well for Detroit. Eliminate the mistakes from game 3 and we should be able to get out of Pittsburgh with the split. Get the stranglehold!

Can someone ban this guy already? Hes just trolling and some how hes been getting away with it for the past few days. Also his terrible grammar is making me sick.

I beleive you mean you're.....then again you are the man that coined the phrase "your an asshat" so maybe its something ill just have to get used to...someone get this "asshat" out of here.

Actually, "Captain Jackass", as I lovingly refer to Mr. 66 or whatever the hell his moniker is, coined the phrase, "your A asshat". He couldn't even use the correct article. Perhaps someone can send him some old "Schoolhouse Rock" DVDs to help him learn English. And he's not so much a troll (though I DID call him that, myself) as he is an annoying Pitt homer who thinks anyone here cares what he says. Much like the flightless waterfowl WE are playing tonight... he needs to just go away and join his buddies on the golf course or at the "Blue Oyster Bar" or wherever he typically frequents in the off season.

Crosby will get Lidstromed tonight!!! The best player in the world "Nick Lidstrom" will contain the highly crafted foward with a girly name Sidney and Our best fowards will be better tonight. Pav breaks out and the MULE has some helpers.

Wings 4

Pens 2

Detroit is so close now. They can't afford another loss. They can't let Pittsburgh back in the game any more than they have already. They are so close. They can almost taste it. This is a must-win game for Detroit, for the sake of my heart. There is no reason why we were able to shut Pittsburgh out for two games in a row and they come back and beat us the next game. Simply unacceptable. They can't score and suddenly they score enough to win the game. Not again.

Lets go Red Wings.

"The lady behind you would apparently like to borrow a pen.."

Also.. the Wings will win today. I can feel it. Come out strong, take the lead and don't look back. It will happen.

Edited by cirov19

CBC just did a great piece on Cleary about the whole "2 best Newfoundland born NHLers playing for Detroit" It looks like he really wants it, I think the whole Wings team will come out flying and inspired tonight.

Homer or not.